Author Topic: Linkin Park  (Read 12800 times)

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
Re: Linkin Park
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2004, 07:11:32 PM »
Me to!! AHHHH!!!

Take that back!! THERE NOT TERRIBLE!! THEY ROCK!! RAP... on the other hand.. sux.

You suck. Rap is cool and how dare you say such a thing.

I enjoy SOME of the songs and some of the lyrics of linkin park but linkin park itself sucks.

That really doesn't make sense.  You like some of the songs and lyrics, but they suck?  Does that mean your taste sucks?  I don't get it.

I mean that I enjoy listening to some of their songs because of it's music and I too like listening to a couple of their songs because of the lyrics but I hate the band itself.
I cannot simplify it any more. Sorry if I confused you Kanri-san.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2004, 07:16:35 PM »
I love Linkin Park!! My favorite song is Breaking the habit!! Can get enough of it!! AHHHHH!!!! ::) What do you think about them?

Ohhhhhh no!! Someone is nu metal. I hate them so much. I want to like fucking cut out their throats. The Ramones fucking 0wn their asses. They suck so freakin' much. Goddammit, I hate them so fucking much.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2004, 12:38:12 AM »
I love Linkin Park!! My favorite song is Breaking the habit!! Can get enough of it!! AHHHHH!!!! ::) What do you think about them?

Ohhhhhh no!! Someone is nu metal. I hate them so much. I want to like fucking cut out their throats. The Ramones fucking 0wn their asses. They suck so freakin' much. Goddammit, I hate them so fucking much.

hey,hey u dont gotta hate them that much, theyre kool, they like metallica and stuff, the only non-kool part about them is probly that they dont put in much guitar in there songs and stuff
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2004, 11:23:09 AM »
The only thing that sucks about them is the fact that they even make music. They suck so goddamn much, dude. I hate them so freakin much. They fucking suck.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Waya475

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2004, 11:34:06 AM »
The only thing that sucks about them is the fact that they even make music. They suck so goddamn much, dude. I hate them so freakin much. They fucking suck.

BACK IT UP.  WHY DO THEY SUCK?!  You have no evidence.  You made yourself out to be an idiot.

Anyone can say OMFG DEY SUX.  Only an intelligent person can actually back it up.  Like, "I don't like the lyrics or the repetition of techno beats" instead of OMFG DEY SUK.  You are just as bad as that Tsunade Halo fanboy, though you can actually talk.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2004, 11:38:14 AM by Kawachi475 »

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2004, 12:29:07 PM »
It's my opinion, Waya. There isn't anything you can do about it. I can voice my opinio however I want. If it were up to me, no one would like Linkin Park but they have their own opinions so I can't have my way. The little example that you gave me makes no sense anyway. How is that any different than saying that I don't like anything about them? It isn't. They only difference is that I typed my opinion up in a nutshell instead of writing out every single thing that I dislike about them. That would take hours.

Waya475

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2004, 03:02:37 PM »
The least you could do is give an example.  As a better one, here ya go.

I hate Spike Spiegel.  He is a fucking douche.  I wish he would die.

Now I did not say WHY I feel this way, or if it is even true.  I am sure some people would like me to clear up why I feel this way.  This is all I am saying.  If you can voice your opinion with some decent backup, then I can respect it even more.  But no, you just sounded like a douche who likes hating things for no good reason.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2004, 04:32:57 PM »
Ok then, I hate their lyrics. Their lyrics are too depressing and make it seem like they want people to feel sorry for them. Almost like they have no friends and family. They try to make it feel like they go through so much drama. The way they dress is really stupid too. They try to be hardcore in their appearance but fail miserably. The lead singer does have a great voice but the music proportions are just too messed up. They do have too much keyboard and turntables and not enough guitar. I can't even tell where the hell the bass is. It really sounds like they make their music on a computer pregram. Overall, I just think they suck. If you like them then go ahead that's cool. It reflects nothing of you as a person. I don't though.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2004, 05:25:22 PM »
geez waya, people don't HAVE to back up their opinions. it's not THAT important. especially when it's about a band. what the fuck is your problem? does everyone have to do EVERYTHING THE WAY YOU FUCKING WANT IT???

geez... you're nice (sometimes) on aim, but on yanime you're STILL an ass.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2004, 05:41:31 PM »
Ok then, I hate their lyrics. Their lyrics are too depressing and make it seem like they want people to feel sorry for them. Almost like they have no friends and family. They try to make it feel like they go through so much drama. The way they dress is really stupid too. They try to be hardcore in their appearance but fail miserably. The lead singer does have a great voice but the music proportions are just too messed up. They do have too much keyboard and turntables and not enough guitar. I can't even tell where the hell the bass is. It really sounds like they make their music on a computer pregram. Overall, I just think they suck. If you like them then go ahead that's cool. It reflects nothing of you as a person. I don't though.

Its a song , they make it sound dramatic and stuff to make it sound intersting and stuff so pple will listen to it and stuff , and whats wrong with there appearnece? they dress normal...., and how does it sound like they make it from a computer program when songs like breaking the habit has violen in it and stuff, the only computer program sounding songs are from there remix cd, which made it like that on purpose
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2004, 05:50:52 PM »
hey kid, don't try to debate with this kind of topic. there is no correct answer. only opinions. don't try to convince spike that he's wrong just because you disagree with him.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2004, 06:25:50 PM »

Its a song , they make it sound dramatic and stuff to make it sound intersting and stuff so pple will listen to it and stuff , and whats wrong with there appearnece? they dress normal...., and how does it sound like they make it from a computer program when songs like breaking the habit has violen in it and stuff, the only computer program sounding songs are from there remix cd, which made it like that on purpose

I'm not saying that their a bad band in another person's eyes. I just don't like them and I think that they suck. Sorry, but that's my opinion like it or not. There are computer programs that can emulate any musical instruments. I think that their instruments just sound like they've been done on a computer program.

Waya475

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2004, 07:05:20 PM »
THANK YOU.  That is all I wanted to see.  I respect and understand your opinion, and even agree on some counts.  I just hate having something I like bashed with nothing to back it up.

Also Nikki, if I said Dead Like Me is the worst show ever and fucking sucks cock, wouldn't you like to know WHY I feel that way?  I know you like the show.  I don't care if people have different opinions than me.  However, when they have NO GOOD REASON as to why they feel that way, I cannot respect that opinion.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2004, 07:09:58 PM by Kawachi475 »

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2004, 08:31:26 PM »
i might want to know why, but usually i just think "hmm... well, whatever. to each their own." but maybe that's just me.... also, i think that when someone has an opinion, there is always a good reason. saying that there is no good reason is just being a little assumptive, don't you think?

either way, it's not that important. it just bugs me the way you make people do things the way YOU want them to. it's a little annoying.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2004, 05:21:25 AM »
BACK IT UP.  WHY DO THEY SUCK?!  You have no evidence.  You made yourself out to be an idiot.
Right, he's being the idiot here..................

Linkin park is crap. I'm not backing up shit, either. They're just a terrible band, and that's all there is to it.

anything