Author Topic: Final Fantasy XII  (Read 10043 times)

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re: Final Fantasy XII
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2004, 02:38:43 PM »
If you guys dont' believe me It is said to come out in the early part of 2005 or winter of 2004. You can look here : http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfantasy12/news_6101477.html It's toward the bottom of the article.

In the release section of RPG DREAMER it is said to come out in February 14, 2005
Final Fantasy XII (traditional rpg)
Now if it is still in Japan. Well normally for an FF title it takes normally around 6 months (very good source) well i dont think they could translate it from Japanese to American in a couple of weeks. hmmm now what do you have to say about that?

If you weren't an idiot, you'd realize that the very first word of the article says "Tokyo", indicating that it was written from that location and most likely referring to that location. Hence the early 2005 release date. Also, the article is more than 4 months old.

And yeah, like Clash said, how did he get the game? And why won't you post screen shots of the supposed 47 characters? =/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 02:39:15 PM by Cgoten »

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
  • I'm no damn freak I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic.
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2004, 07:15:02 PM »
tending the fact that none of us two have webcams and no digicams. nor do anyone we know. sure i'll tell how he got but the thing he got it from i forgot the name of it. he is part of a subscriber thingy that gets all the latest news. well he got the game through them. PRE RESERVE. the only down fall that might prove you guys right is the fact that it is in japanese.
The world is not enough for one man.... I want more!!!

Waya475

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2004, 07:22:30 PM »
Pretty funny that he got it over 3-5 months in advance.  Not even video game magazines get games that quickly.  And how convienient that you forgot the name of it.

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2004, 11:19:04 AM »
uhm no its called short term memory. It's also called i'm a senior in which I am very busy so that i never get to keep stuff in my head like most people do. Also oh how convenient that you are a dick. I think you need to grow up.

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2004, 02:08:17 PM »
it's a little bit odd that he has the completed version of the game when they're not done developing it yet.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Waya475

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2004, 02:53:48 PM »
uhm no its called short term memory. It's also called i'm a senior in which I am very busy so that i never get to keep stuff in my head like most people do. Also oh how convenient that you are a dick. I think you need to grow up.

HAHAHA.  Such a one to talk.  Resorting to pathetic personal insults.  Quit making excuses and just show some hard proof.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2004, 08:36:25 PM »
Just to add to this wonderful discussion, I seem to remember watching an episode of XPlay last week (even if it was a little old), from the last Tokyo Game Show... they were complaining about the second time in a row that ALL they got for FFXII was a poster. And I still find it amusing when people here censor swears. :)

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2004, 04:36:49 AM »
I'll be the man and just shut my mouth. Due to the fact that I know what I have saw. I'll just let you childish people continue on believing what you wish.

Waya475

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2004, 05:16:30 AM »
Aha.  He has no backup left.  See, you don't have Final Fantasy XII.  If you perhaps gave us the name of this "subscription" service which gives your friend copies of games before they are even done being developed, we might be inclined to believe you.  As of yet, you have shown NOTHING to prove that your friend has FFXII, so we therefore have the right to call you, and your friend a liar.

I don't see where WE are being childish, when you were the one to resort to personal attacks, such as calling us dicks and telling us to get tampons out of our asses...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 05:17:07 AM by Kawachi475 »

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2004, 10:33:03 AM »
Aye my reactions were childish but the fact that you are calling me and Rodney liars are also childish.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2004, 10:43:56 AM »
I think the point is...

Just about everyone but you here had real facts, sites, and other respected sources to support their arguement.

You on the other hand don't have anything but your word.
You can only trust someone so much over the internet.  You might've seen it with your eyes, but what about ours?  Just because you've seen it, doesn't mean we should just be gullible and believe you.  (Especially since reliable, and accurate sources say differently)

What everyone, and Waya :P are asking of you...is for a mere fact that backs up your arguement.  And as far as this discussion has come, it seems like you lack the information to prove yourself right, other than "seeing it with your own eyes"

Btw, flaming does not back up your side of the discussion.  :)

Offline ixis

• Clean
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2004, 08:31:21 AM »
maybe he's like calvin. he got himself an imaginary friend. how nice. har har har

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2004, 08:49:00 PM »
Dude guys I just asked for information on this thread not some damn arguement I don't want to read crap about ur guyses stupid bickering only post stuff if it actually information related to the topic plz >:(

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Waya475

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2004, 09:10:31 PM »
WE.  DID.  READ THE ARTICLES I POSTED.  AGH!

All of that WAS related to the topic.  It was related to the release date of FFXII.  Idiot... -_-
« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 09:11:25 PM by Kawachi475 »

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2004, 11:41:39 PM »
and i put the names ;D
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

anything