Author Topic: Final Fantasy XII  (Read 10029 times)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Final Fantasy XII
« on: September 24, 2004, 08:46:35 PM »
Anyone have info on when Final Fantasy XII suppose to come out and any info on the story line??? ???

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Asian

• Clean
Re: Final Fantasy XII
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 09:16:18 PM »
it alrdy came out in japan dunno bout canada
duno the story line too

Waya475

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 01:42:06 PM »
it alrdy came out in japan dunno bout canada
duno the story line too

Actually, it isn't out in Japan yet.テつ Don't act so damn sure about things that aren't even true.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 01:42:28 PM by Kawachi475 »

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
  • I'm no damn freak I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic.
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 11:54:11 AM »
uhm i think it is my friend. and it is supposed to come out in october or november. but if they push it back then idk.
The world is not enough for one man.... I want more!!!

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 02:15:08 PM »
uhm i think it is my friend. and it is supposed to come out in october or november. but if they push it back then idk.

uh, i think it's not. actually, i know it's not. and yes, they pushed it back to next year.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 02:15:18 PM by clash »

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2004, 08:39:24 AM »
they didn't cause my friend wouldn't have a copy of it if they pushed it back. anyway check up on your sources you might learn something. anyway. there is supoosed to be 47 characters. my friend is 110 hours into the game and still isn't done yet. so yeah.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 03:02:43 PM »
they didn't cause my friend wouldn't have a copy of it if they pushed it back. anyway check up on your sources you might learn something. anyway. there is supoosed to be 47 characters. my friend is 110 hours into the game and still isn't done yet. so yeah.

lol... I have a feeling that your friend doesn't exist, because I don't think anyone is gullible enough to believe that there are 47 main characters in a Final Fantasy game. -_-

There hasn't been a thing about it in Jump for a while, so I don't remember when it comes out in Japan. >_< But yeah, I think Clash was right that it's sometime in early 2005.

I'm kinda skeptical of the "Gambit" system, but, I bet it'll work out in the end. ^_^;; I'll be looking forward to it. =)

Waya475

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 03:03:15 PM »
He is lying. テつ 47 characters in a Final Fantasy game? テつ Bullshit. テつ Check YOUR sources.

http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps2/games/news/36970.shtml

http://www.rpgfan.com/previews/ff12/ff12.html

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0406/game063004a.shtml

All very reliable sources. テつ Bottom line, your friend is shitting you.

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2004, 07:11:31 PM »
actually no he is not cause i have saw the copy myself. it is the real FF 12

Waya475

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2004, 07:16:41 PM »
Then how the fuck did he get it if 2 of the most reliable RPG/game sites on the net say it is not out in Japan yet, and the biggest gaming magazine in America says it is not out in Japan yet?  You are so full of shit.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2004, 07:19:38 PM »
Then how the fuck did he get it if 2 of the most reliable RPG/game sites on the net say it is not out in Japan yet, and the biggest gaming magazine in America says it is not out in Japan yet?テつ You are so full of shit.

His friend obviously went into the future, grabbed a copy of the game, and came back. Jesus Waya, isn't that obvious to you!? In the alternate future he created, there are 47 characters. In our reality there will only be a handful of characters though.

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2004, 07:45:09 PM »
what the fuck ever. i know what i have saw. and i know that it is the fucking truth. believe me or not.

Waya475

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2004, 07:49:10 PM »
But the thing is, it isn't the truth.  We have proven that it is not out in Japan or the United States yet.  If it is in english, it is totally fake.  You would see commercials for it if it was coming out in the U.S.  Truth it, you are wrong and you have to admit it.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2004, 07:50:52 PM »
Well, considering that Waya posted plenty of credible sites that all say the game isn't out, as well as the fact that FFXI: Chains was just released a month ago (thus negating the posibility of FFXII being released recently), I highly doubt you know someone that has the game. -_-

And if so, would you mind posting images of the supposed 41 characters which haven't been announced yet? テつ:P

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2004, 12:16:47 AM »
OK, on the best site i know for games , it says that it comes out spring 2005, and then look at the article

"While many people were busy with the Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix decided it was a good time to update their site with a new release date for Final Fantasy XII . The release date has been narrowed from a general release of Fall 2004~Spring 2005 to a general release of Spring 2005.

Square Enix expects Dragon Quest VIII to have sufficiently sold more than enough copies by the time they plan to release Final Fantasy XII. Currently this title is planned for a Fall 2005 release in North America."

and 47 characters?? they wouldnt do that, thats gay i heard that theres like 10

and for some facts for aoshi : the characters names

Guys: Vaan, Valflier
Girls : Ashe, Furan, pannero

D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocksテつテつ .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death