Author Topic: Latest Punk Bands  (Read 6049 times)

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
Latest Punk Bands
« on: September 20, 2004, 07:51:18 PM »
Hey, what are some new up and coming Punk bands that you know of? Please don't give me shit like Simple Plan, Sum 41, and Good Charlot. I know all the old and love it but I was, like, not into music for a little time and kind of got out of it with the music stuff. So, if you guys could like help me out, even though I know you probably won't because it's me, I would greatly appreciate that very much. Anyways, thanks.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
Re: Latest Punk Bands
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 07:55:08 PM »
Hello!

Offline doll face

• Clean
  • The Dancer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 05:36:27 PM »
Hrm, I'd help, except I don't listen to much punk... well this new "punk" music stuff anyways.

The only band that I do like is Out of your Mouth. >_>

Cherry

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 02:36:38 PM »
Err.. some of my favorites are

-story of the year
-lost prophets
-sugarcult
-the used
-my chemical romance

and u already know about good charolette...green day is okay, i like their new song, american idiot.i might get their c.d since its been such a hit, it must be good.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 07:20:48 PM »
I'm sorry but those bands aren't punk. I mean they aren't fully punk their pop/punk. Pop/punk is the worst music ever. No offense Jewelz but all of them but The Used suck. The Used are pretty good. If you really want to get into punk music then try some Ramones, afi, Sex Pistols, and maybe some Rancid. Rancid is pretty good. Atreyu is also good.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 12:42:44 AM »
billy talent is kinda,...not realli but a bit i think  and  u didnt put the clash so if u dont kno them there a pretty good punk band
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2004, 02:20:08 AM »
Yeah, I've heard of The Clash. I haven't heard any of their music though. I'll have to give a listen to them sometime. I've never even heard of Billy Talent though.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2004, 08:17:07 PM »
Fuck, you little shit you've heard The Clash before! London Calling anyone? Give Iggy Pop and The Stooges a chance, try Courteny Love she fucking rocks. Then Public Image Limited (P.I.L.) (Johnny Lydon's band after the Pistols broke up), the DK's (Dead Kennedys) are a motherfucking must! Lard rocks! And who else? Oh yeah, The Velvet's (Velvet Underground)!

Oh shit, I forgot another must... X go forth and seek the band X they rock as well!

(BTW, all the unnecessary swearing is a joke, if you didn't know already)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 08:23:57 PM by zeta »
Hello!

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2004, 11:21:47 AM »
You sound like me when I talk. lol

I listen to DK all the time. I've never heard The Clash though. At least I don't think I have. Anyways, thanks. I'll look into all the bands you listed.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2004, 08:52:32 PM »
I don't know any punk bands. The new Greenday album is fucking great, though.

Listen to Saosin. Just do it. They only have like 6 songs, total.

Waya475

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2004, 08:53:41 PM »
DK fucking sucks.  I wish they would not make such shitty music.  I hate them and I wish they would leave the music business because they suck.

Offline Transcending Kanzaki

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
  • Urumi Kanzaki is the greatest! ^.^
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2004, 10:38:56 AM »
DK fucking sucks.  I wish they would not make such shitty music.  I hate them and I wish they would leave the music business because they suck.

BACK THAT UP! ::)

I'd help you, but I am not a real punk fan. :-\  Green Day "American Idiot" isn't that bad.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 05:20:51 PM by Transcending Kanzaki »

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2004, 03:34:38 PM »
WHY DO THEY SUCK!!??!
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2004, 06:56:56 PM »

Touche`, Waya ;). I also don't like Green Day. Not trying to start a fight, Beeverpaste, but I hate them. I think that they are too mainstream sounding to be truly punk. I would consider them to be pop/punk.

Waya475

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2004, 06:59:17 PM »
Curses, you didn't go for the bait :(