Author Topic: Les Bijoux  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
Les Bijoux
« on: September 17, 2004, 04:23:40 PM »
just read the first volume of this and its not bad, anyone read it?

i'd say more fan-service for girls though  :P
or gay guys.... but none the less an enjoyable read.  ;D

Les Bijoux = 'the stones'

(most characters named after precious stones)

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline pppqow

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: Les Bijoux
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 04:54:08 PM »
what is it about?
[g]

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
Re: Les Bijoux
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 06:15:16 PM »
well.. in short , this half breed of a dwarf and some hunchback chick grows up with this strange look (dark skin and eyes, which is rare in that world)
He looks normal apart from those features but he also has the strange abilty to become a woman (curse), his father ( 3 feet high) told him when he was working at the mines would help him get these 12 stones for him which would somehow lead them to paradise (break the curse an all).
i wont spoil it but he eats a stone later on and begins to develop extra strength, and maybe some other things...
and theres a love/hate thing going on with this baron dude who despises him in his guy form and is in love with him in his female form..

tis not bad
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 06:17:07 PM by Final Saiyyan »

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy