Author Topic: Kira/Lacus??  (Read 9689 times)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Kira/Lacus??
« on: September 16, 2004, 08:33:51 PM »
One of my friends keep on saying that Kira/Lacus and Athrun/Cagalli will be the pairings in Gundam Seed. Is that true?? Because I think it will be Kira/Cagallli and Lacus/Athrun.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
Re: Kira/Lacus??
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 04:11:14 AM »
Refresh my memory... Is Lacus the singer with pinkish hair?

Waya475

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 05:21:15 AM »
I personally like Kira and Cagalli.

GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:  THE DEFORMED BABY!

Kira and Cagalli couldn't keep it in their pants, and now they have a baby due to incest!  Watch his hilarious antics! :D

*stolen from my friend sola* :P

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 11:30:14 AM »
Refresh my memory... Is Lacus the singer with pinkish hair?

Yes.

And the pairings are Kira/Lacus and Arthrun/Cagalli, your friend is right. Sometimes I wonder if Kira actually did give Cagalli the old in out in out. It was pretty obvious to anyone who payed attention to the clues that they were infact siblings.

But the ultimate coordinator with a human? That could have some disturbing results, and it makes me think of the conversation between Brodie and T.S. in Mallrats about what would happen if Superman did Lois Lane.  :P

Offline DLZ

• Clean
  • Genki no Baka Because it's a good kind of stupid.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2004, 07:26:07 PM »
Well as far as I know nothing ever realy happened between Cagalli and Kira. I know Arthrum and Cagalli hit it off prity well. And as for Kira and Lacus they suport each other alot.

In Gundam Seed Destiny I was wondering what Kira is going to be doing. All I know right now is that Arthrum is prity much a body gaurd for Cagalli who now is an anbasitor for Orb. Lacus is singing for peace (hopfuly bringing us a nother awsome song to listen to) but Kira... I don't quite know what he is doing so it is kinda driving me nuts. I wana see him come back and pilot a nother mobile suit like Arthrum and this new guy. Shin I think.

Offline AniMangaBaka

• #1 Baka
  • Clean
  • ....do you wanna fight?!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2005, 12:20:52 PM »
O.O...Kira/Lacus are better as they are more gentle, Athrun/Cagalli match because they are really outwards with their emotions...but kira/cagalli  would make me stop watching gundam seed destiny, and i think the only relationship is a loving brother/sister, in gundam seed destiny anyways

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2005, 12:34:58 PM »
I realize that now, but when I first posted this I didn't have a clue that Kira and Cagalli were actually brother and sister (hence the date of the first post and compare it when the show first aired on Toonami)

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline AniMangaBaka

• #1 Baka
  • Clean
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2005, 12:50:35 PM »
lol....well it said it in the latest episodes of destiny..

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2005, 01:10:29 PM »
Well I haven't seen destiny (yet) I am going to hopefully watch the first two episodes within the next couple of days.

Offline AniMangaBaka

• #1 Baka
  • Clean
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2005, 05:18:55 PM »
Days  ??? you can usually get them in one hour or so  :o

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2005, 08:49:07 AM »
Obviously you didn't understand what I was saying, it will be a couple days before I can get online AT HOME. Cause home is they only place I can download. If I try downloading from school I will crash all the computers in this room. I can download one episode in about an hour or so (as you pointed out of course).

Offline AniMangaBaka

• #1 Baka
  • Clean
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2005, 12:34:58 PM »
O.O still days? shouldn't it just be one day  ??? or are you in college and live on campus?

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2005, 01:12:30 PM »
I am in college. Surprisingly I have no class tommorrow and monday so I have a four day weekend, BUT the comp with internet on it is my parents comp (I don't have the money for my own internet) so they decide when I get on...maybe I should rephrase days cause I might beable to get on tonight.

Offline darksage78

• Clean
  • ZGMF-X10A
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2005, 03:21:36 PM »
In the interview with Fukuda(director for GS and GSD) He said that Kira didn't really fall for anyone. Kira built up his relationship with Lacus in GS and in GSD I guess they're probably in a real relationship. As for Cagalli and Athrun, they hit it off the most XP But in GSD... he proposed but then umm... *cough* if people have watched the recent episodes they'd know what I mean...

Offline TBS

• Clean
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 08:26:52 AM »
didn't lacus and kira get married in GSD, there is one episode which kira said "me and lacus already..., don't put yourself so hard " or something like that?