21 (50%)
Sexy Classmate "Satusuki Kitaoji"
3 (7.1%)
Same Interest "Misuzu Sotouro"
0 (0%)
Childhood Friend "Yui Minamito"
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Who Will Manaka Pick  (Read 7759 times)

Offline SweetMidori

• Clean
  • Duwa~!!
Re: Who Will Manaka Pick
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 02:23:51 PM »
I used to think for sure it would be Aya, but..

**SPOILER**

after after reading chapter 125, I'm not so sure.
I think Manaka is genuinely falling in love with her.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 02:30:33 PM by Kawachi475 »

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2004, 03:38:52 PM »
Possible Spoiler--->

yes, but that's because the mangaka hasn't gotten to Aya yet.  If you noticed in the recent chapts, manaka has been set up on dates with two of the main three girls individually (Satsuki, and then Nishino).  So soon it will be Toujou's turn.  Moreover, don't forget the red herring that is Mukai~

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2004, 07:36:14 PM »
It's true they have officialy went out dating ( Nishino and Kitaoji ) and most of there ecchi/best moments are intentional ...you can tell from reading. Anways most of the stuff that happens with Aya and Manak seem to be faith and accidental like when they get stranded in the cabin naked or when they lightly kissed each other in the club room. Moreover Aya would be a good choice but Tsukasa probably does have feelings like some other users have posted but i don't think manaka will respond and if he does he is an idiot :P since she left him for another school and broke his heart even though he had doubts they could have worked it out. But Kitaoji is someone he shouldnt take lightly either and if i was him i wouldnt have survived her ecchi attacks. I would have dont everything humanly possible with her....SO Irrisistable and if you don't think so then you not a MAN! ( Note: Female not included! ;) )

hehe...thats all....eek..sllleeeep tim....

forgot the.... e

Salamat
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:
Ichigo 100%, Open Sesame, GachaGacha, Lilim Kiss, Pastel, Inu Neko Jump, Ringo, Yakite! Japan, Tende Freeze, and Golden Boy

Msg Me Any Time For Anything! Manga Rocks The World!

Yanime Keep Up The Good Work! (evil)

Offline Athrun

• Clean
    • Saint Seiya Memorial
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2004, 09:06:53 PM »
SPOILER

After its demonstration of chapter 106, Satsuki is almost off-side for me.
At present, Kozué is likely better to leave with Manaka (but as it is not in the poll  ::)).

Offline Erushima

• Clean
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2004, 02:52:44 AM »
I think manaka will pick aya in the end.

If you want to read a manga like ichigo try reading Magister Negi Magi. This manga is lisenced though but it's really good.

Aya is d best.

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2004, 04:09:40 AM »
tru tru ..... but qw qon't find out till yanime releases anything else. It kinda creepy though they have been idle for weeks now...i hope they are alright....feels like staff problems ...o well might just be me
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:
Ichigo 100%, Open Sesame, GachaGacha, Lilim Kiss, Pastel, Inu Neko Jump, Ringo, Yakite! Japan, Tende Freeze, and Golden Boy

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2004, 04:10:13 AM »
tru tru ..... but won't find out till yanime releases anything else. It kinda creepy though they have been idle for weeks now...i hope they are alright....feels like staff problems ...o well might just be me
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2004, 08:41:40 AM »
The more people ask about when something will be released, the more it will be delayed.  It's a general no-no speculate on such things that may start rumours, such as that bull shit a while back about ichigo being licensed when it isn't.  As for us staff members, we're all here and working on it.  Just that some of us have lives outside of Ichigo 100%, such as work, school, family, and friends.  Keep in mind this is something we do for fun and is more like a hobby for some of us.
Have Fun Doing What You're Doing.

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2004, 12:33:04 AM »
hehe i know ...i just wanted to get a response back.... thks :)
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:

Offline hebetian87

• Clean
  • Ichigo 100% Rulez
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2004, 08:05:32 AM »
Toujo aya is the best!!!Kawaii desu,
the dream girl in the beginning
the best fren is in the middle
the lover in the end

Offline AniMangaBaka

• #1 Baka
  • Clean
  • ....do you wanna fight?!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2004, 02:04:29 PM »
I personally have read all the translated manga...so I believe that Manaka will pick Toujo Aya, because she hasn't actually gotten extremely pissed off at Manako and seems to be the most steady.Personally I would've chosen Tsukasa!!!she is the best! dumb Manaka.... >:( (he doesn't deserve it....so I'm glad he probally won't choose Tsukasa....)

Offline Flashleopaldo

• Clean
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2004, 09:31:40 PM »
holy shit course hes ognna pick toujo least thats wut obvious in japanese version

Offline Mega

• Clean
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2004, 04:15:15 PM »
just because its obvious doesnt mean its going to happen dude. yeah we all know he likes Aya but its more of a dream for him because he saw her first and might feel that it was destiny or something.

**POSSIBLE SPOILER(MAYBE i'M NOT SURE)**

He has to keep reminding himself that he like Aya the best when those things happen to him, you know when I can't remember

**END (that was very mediocre and stupid)**

anyway I think he won't be able to pick any of them because Komiyama and Okusa will hatch a secret plan to steal them away with subliminal messages and at the same time take over every single KFC in the world.
---nothing until further notice---

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2004, 08:50:56 AM »
well acording to the latest chapter he gonna spend the night with tsukasa i think something might happen. Still i hope and dont think he will pick Tsukasa! hehe i dont know what u guys see in her :P The other two are the best!
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:

Offline AlphaUltima

• Ichitard #95127
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Momusutard
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2004, 12:35:23 PM »
Motoko-chan

"Due to some recent issues with posts in this section of the message boards, I am posting an official policy on spoilers."

ALL INDIVIDUAL POSTS MUST BE MARKED WITH A **SPOLIER** TAG IF ANY PLOT DEVELOPMENT IS GOING TO BE DISCUSSED.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 12:36:48 PM by AlphaUltima »

anything