21 (50%)
Sexy Classmate "Satusuki Kitaoji"
3 (7.1%)
Same Interest "Misuzu Sotouro"
0 (0%)
Childhood Friend "Yui Minamito"
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Who Will Manaka Pick  (Read 7777 times)

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
Who Will Manaka Pick
« on: September 15, 2004, 07:00:45 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I have recently become a Manga Fanatic but Ichigo 100% really got me. Yanime has done such a great job releasing manga with high quality. I have never seen any out there that is better. I like many other users wanted to ask when the Time Release Date of the ichogo 100% Chapter was coming out. Yes, I did read you post on the ed's personal problem, But that was a week and 1/2 ago. So i was hoping there has been improvements since that time. Can you keep us up to date with current revisions or news concerening the chapter? I might be asking to much for that " IM SORRY! " but I'm really anxious. I also wanted to ask everyone if they can contribute and list some anime that they think are as Good as Ichigo 100% or even BETTER. Oh ya I almost forgot who made Ichigo 100% and what other manga has She/He created and where do I get it from? One last subject at hand. I was gonna create a poll but I don't wanna waste space and I'm running low on time.

Poll: According to the Ichigo 100%  Chapters you have read so far. Who do you think he will choose:

[ 1 ] : Ex Girlfriend " Tsukasa Nishino "

[ 2 ] : Cherished Friend " Aya Tojo "

[ 3 ] : Sexy Classmate " Satusuki Kitaoji "

[ 4 ] : Same Interest " Misuzu Sotouro "

[ 5 ] : Childhood Friend " Yui Minamito "

Please answer with all the chapters you have read in mind.

[Btw... Sorry Moderator Motoko-chan If I overdid it and wrote too much]

Thanks Everyone and have A TERRIFIC DAY!

Edit: Changed the topic to something that makes more sense and added poll. - Motoko
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 11:33:46 PM by Motoko-chan »
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:
Ichigo 100%, Open Sesame, GachaGacha, Lilim Kiss, Pastel, Inu Neko Jump, Ringo, Yakite! Japan, Tende Freeze, and Golden Boy

Msg Me Any Time For Anything! Manga Rocks The World!

Yanime Keep Up The Good Work! (evil)

Offline Hellena Quarterbell

• Clean
  • Dreams builds foundation of human culture!
Re: Ichigo 100% " Urgent Post "
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 08:23:44 AM »
I'll personally pick ...
the cute childhood friend Yui ...

but .... thats only before i know
the warm hearted and the lovely Nishino Tsukasa

:D

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 10:38:09 AM »
I like many other users wanted to ask when the Time Release Date of the ichogo 100% Chapter was coming out. Yes, I did read you post on the ed's personal problem, But that was a week and 1/2 ago. So i was hoping there has been improvements since that time.

Um, it was the editor, Darth.

Can you keep us up to date with current revisions or news concerening the chapter? I might be asking to much for that " IM SORRY! " but I'm really anxious.

The chapters are released when they are ready. No sooner. If I spent time updating the progress, that would be time away from getting the chapter ready for release.

Oh ya I almost forgot who made Ichigo 100% and what other manga has She/He created and where do I get it from?

Lilim Kiss was quite a good title by the same author. MangaCo did that title, and I am sure if you look around, you can find it. It is only two volumes. I am not sure if there are any other titles.

One last subject at hand. I was gonna create a poll but I don't wanna waste space and I'm running low on time.

I'll create the poll for you.

Oh, and please don't use so many text effects. Thanks!
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline AlphaUltima

• Ichitard #95127
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Momusutard
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 04:14:01 PM »
someone should change *urgent post* to *not so urgent post  by a random ichitard*
and there's already a poll for the most popular girl.
if you want to know how chapters are going, lurk on the channel.  we will gladly drone on and on about *insert staff member*'s lazy ass and stab you with rusty sporks.

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 06:54:16 PM »
i pick toujo aya!! toujo the best !!
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 05:11:34 PM »
someone should change *urgent post* to *not so urgent post  by a random ichitard*
and there's already a poll for the most popular girl.
if you want to know how chapters are going, lurk on the channel.  we will gladly drone on and on about *insert staff member*'s lazy ass and stab you with rusty sporks.

Yes, someone did make a post on who the most " Popular " girl or biggest " Chest " girl was but I'm asking who everyone think Junpei-kun will pick by the end of the manga according to all the chapters.

Thanks Motoko-chan for changing the Subject title i was a little tired and just wanted some input from others.  :)

Ok then!

Possible SPOILER!

Personally If I was picking i would pick Satsuki Kitaoji....but according to the character Junpei-kun he seems in any situation that involves girls is infatuated with Aya ......though it seems he still feels somewhat for Tsukasa Nishino but her feelings for him still is a mystery according to the lastest chapters ( but since they broke up they have had many incidents where they meet and seem to be happily having fun with each other [friends?] maybe ) and there is Satsuki who tries very hard to use her sex appeal to her advatage to get Manaka-kun to be hers only if only that was simple he still thinks of Aya but recognizes her as a friend and possibly even more ( alot of ecchi moments  :o ) My choice is " Aya " ! Ever since first chapter.

Who made " Ichigo 100% " no one answered yet.... Panties are a girl's best weapon!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2004, 05:14:12 PM by Alpha Centauri »
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:
Ichigo 100%, Open Sesame, GachaGacha, Lilim Kiss, Pastel, Inu Neko Jump, Ringo, Yakite! Japan, Tende Freeze, and Golden Boy

Offline pppqow

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: Who Will Manaka Pick
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 06:01:04 PM »
Mizuki Kawashita is the author of ichigo 100%, along with lilim kiss and akane-chan overdrive.
her name is on the covers of each volume...
yeah i think he will choose aya in the end.
if you want to read something similar to ichigo try out I"s, video girl ai, and haru yo koi(this manga is for the more mature)
[g]

Offline Athrun

• Clean
    • Saint Seiya Memorial
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 06:09:24 PM »
Although I prefer Aya, I voted for Tsubasa. The question is which Junpei will choose, not us.
He and Aya built a too solid friendship, I don't think that it really goes between them.
In truth I find that Junpei does not deserve Aya because it does not have courage to even acknowledge its feelings to her.

Pity: Make that Aya did not leave with this buffoon Amachi to compensate

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2004, 07:02:54 PM »
wow, ive never heard of akane chan overdrive!!, and i change my mind i say he picks noone since hes such a fucking idiot@ i think toujo ayas the best , like too good so junpei doesnt deserve her or anyof the girls ,,,.... mayb chinami
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2004, 07:39:39 AM »
Mizuki Kawashita is the author of ichigo 100%, along with lilim kiss and akane-chan overdrive.
her name is on the covers of each volume...
yeah i think he will choose aya in the end.
if you want to read something similar to ichigo try out I"s, video girl ai, and haru yo koi(this manga is for the more mature)

By any chance do you have links to theese manga you have listed they sound interesting specially haru yo koi and video girl ai.

That new guy hanging around Aya is a bother even though he says he is a " Ally of all Females " oh please give me a break. His entrance into the manga was a complete let down....he broke up a good ecchi moment between manaka and aya in the train. To be honest he didnt really contribute to the overall manga and kinda brought it down a notch in my opinion. O well i guees it cant be helped but still anxouisly waiting for the next chapter...when is it gonna release im melting here.

Possible Spoiler! Eek sorry.....

I dont know why some people picked Tsukasa but ..... she did go out with Manaka and they broke up ......seems to me if she wanted to go out again she would have and not wait so long other wise the realtionship will just go further apart while Aya will get closer.

End Spoiler!

I know this is out of the subject/context of the post but can someone post or pirvate emssage me some info on " Video Girl Ai " and " Haru yo Koi " .... hehe becoming more into a manga freak than a anime collector...scary  ;)
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:

Offline polgars

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2004, 11:10:01 AM »
all you guys know this, but that manaka would prolly pick Aya Toujou.

but if i were him, i'd pick tsukasa nishino. and i already did in real life.  ;D

[offtopic] i just have to mention this somewhere......WTF is Lilim's Kiss all about!?!?!? omg, how can the same Kawashita Mizuki create something as horrible as Lilim's kiss and create something as phenomenal(great) as Ichigo 100%!?

the end.  :P
There is no such thing as no such thing.....

Offline Alpha Centauri

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2004, 05:05:01 PM »
all you guys know this, but that manaka would prolly pick Aya Toujou.

but if i were him, i'd pick tsukasa nishino. and i already did in real life.  ;D

[offtopic] i just have to mention this somewhere......WTF is Lilim's Kiss all about!?!?!? omg, how can the same Kawashita Mizuki create something as horrible as Lilim's kiss and create something as phenomenal(great) as Ichigo 100%!?

the end.  :P

What the HELL are you talking bout? " Lilim's Kiss " is awsome...tho the ending is kinda weak. By the way whats with you guys and Mishino as i dont like her as I posted earlier can someone post a counter argument im kinda interested even tho her characters personality has gotten livelier and better since the last volume.

If you havent tried Lilim's Kiss yet it is also a good manga but i do agree with you polgars that Ichigo is phenomenal but Lilim's Kiss is just behind it tho ending left me kinda angry since it was weak...all in all a 8.5 rating...

Provide Links to Managas Please...... Motoko-chan can you help with that?
Ri[)e ()r [)iE!

Best Mangas Released:

Offline chumsy

• Clean
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2004, 10:43:38 PM »
i dunno romance mangas tend to have the main character choose the first girl that he meets or the most obvious choice in this case that would be aya but if the author decides to throw in a surprize that would be nice. its like they give you so many other girls but you already know whos the protagonist is going to chose  :( (ie love hina)

Offline AlphaUltima

• Ichitard #95127
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Momusutard
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2004, 12:23:36 AM »
manaka picks the buff oumi girl. end of story.

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2004, 03:24:00 PM »
#1. Nishino broke up with Manaka BECAUSE Manaka couldn't return the love that she had towards him.  In fact, Nishino still likes Manaka, it's just that the dumbass can't make up his mind.

#2. Lilim Kiss was great.  The ending is weak BECAUSE the series was cancelled due to a lack of public interest so the mangaka had to wrap it up within a few chapters...hence the rushed ending.

#3. Manaka will most likely pick Toujyou in the end...much to my dismay.  If you look at I"s...which has similarities to Ichigo, you would predict that Manaka goes with Toujyou.

Finally, things are being worked out so that the chapters will be released faster.  Again, on behalf of all the yanime staff working on ichigo, i would like to thank the fans for their patience.  With that said, we would appreciate it if you guys don't keep asking for release dates; we are trying to get them out as fast as we can.   ;D

anything