Author Topic: A horrible thing has happened...  (Read 10024 times)

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
Re: A horrible thing has happened...
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2004, 03:24:13 AM »
I think I'd rather they were murders, at least then you could catch the killer.

And well, everyone would respect you a lot more if you were killed by some psycho instead of killing yourself.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2004, 06:36:31 PM »
Yeah, two girls that go to my school died in a car accident about two or three days ago. I don't really feel happy about it but I'm not, like, mourning over their deaths. It kind of sucks though because they were only, like, 16 and 17 years old. I kind of feel bad for them.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2004, 07:19:13 PM »
I heard on the news a while back that a boy had shot and  killed his smaller brother and then himself. What was even more sad was the fact that the parents were in the house ::)

What bothers me is the fact that others kill themselves for stupid reasons. For example if one would kill themself because they think that the world hates them and they commit sucide. Or they might feel or think things that are far from the truth. Sadly that is how life works. If one cannot take the pressure then one cannot take their life.

Offline Sai308

• Clean
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2004, 08:19:25 PM »
i don't really think commiting suicide is such a dishonorable way to die cause you have to know what it feels like for the person commiting suicide is going through. i kinda get it cause sometimes i don't feel like i was the luckiest person in the world. my father abandoned my family when i was young, people picked on me sometimes cause im japanese, and actually some of my friends say stuff behind my back. i think i got through commiting suicide cause i didn't really expect anything with my life and just live through it anyways. the only time im happy is when i sleep and relaxed. it would be great if when you die you feel like your in a dream. so in other words i have seemed to be happy with all the small things in life and take out the big things so i don't feel so down if the big things never happen. and commiting suicide is sad for the ppl closest to you but that feeling will go away someday when they die, because nothing really goes on forever.

those were just my thoughts and something i had to get out...

anything