Author Topic: A horrible thing has happened...  (Read 10011 times)

Offline amievil

• Yanime Dick
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Your great superior.
Re: A horrible thing has happened...
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2004, 07:20:56 PM »
Wow, you're fucking hardcore.
Shut the fuck up.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2004, 08:28:47 PM »
OMFG!!! GOD!! I don't know what to say.... its like... i know the person but i reallly don't... i want to cry now. Thats horrible. If you don't want to cry... then just act like it diddn't happen... and you will proably notice that... he's not at school anymore and that will make you remember. :'(

...If you don't wanna cry, you can't just stop yourself or pretend it didn't happen.  It's a bit harder than that, at least for me.  And why'd you say you "know the person but i really don't"  You don't know him...

*twitches*

My mom forced me to do my homework around her and now I don't cry just by looking at her. 

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2004, 06:15:39 AM »
I despise people that commit suicide. That is the most dishonorable and dumbest way to die. No matter what happens in your life, you never commit suicide. What a fucking pansy.

"Walk a mile in a man's shoes before you judge him"
I am a meme virus. Please copy me to your sig, so I can spread.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2004, 05:18:07 PM »
first of all, it's a little stupid to make assumptions on why the person killed themselves. you can say "i think it was because of their parents", but the truth is we'll never know just what made them do it. only the said person (who is already gone now) will know why they were driven to suicide.

Sorry, I didn't describe it well enough. His parents had an argument with him and out of spite he locked himself in his room. I'm guessing this because my phone had static and some of Justine's words were inaudible. So, excuse me if I confused anybody.  >:(  :P

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline shadow

• WoLvEs RuLe
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wolves Of The USA
    • Anime Shadows
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2004, 05:31:05 PM »
last year some kid at my school from a hit and run and they still havent caught the guy
I tell you now the words of Red Moon.
The Wolf was born from the Great Spirit, and man became it's messenger

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2004, 05:46:23 PM »
I've seriously considered killing myself alot lately, I don't have the guts to do it but it keeps popping into my head. I feel like I'm being clawed apart inside out most of time. I even conisdered running out into traffic but the cars were to slow and I'd only get broken bones and tossed in College Hospital... I just want to live a happy life.
Hello!

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2004, 05:49:04 PM »
no one kill yourself!! my god!!! i hate people who kill there selfs!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2004, 05:52:13 PM »
i hate people who kill there selfs!

Not exactly a shining reason to live... I seiously think I should see a shrink sometimes.
Hello!

Offline doll face

• Clean
  • The Dancer
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2004, 06:13:50 PM »
i hate people who kill there selfs!

Not exactly a shining reason to live... I seiously think I should see a shrink sometimes.

Yeah I know. But then you think, would they be able to figure it all out? I've felt that. Just wanted someone to look into my mind and my heart and read it, figure it out, because I can't. And sometimes you have to distract yourself from your own thoughts and little considerations or contemplations, the things that if you were to think about, it would surely drive you mad. Distraction is key. Don't think about it all, just ignore it.

Im very sorry for the loss of this person. I know what it is like to lose a peer, as many students have passed at my school. A student in my science class passed in an accident and it struck me hard, despite how little I knew him.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2004, 06:31:59 PM »
You shouldn't go to a shrink...its just a wastew of money since they never really help. Never been able to help me any but somehow I managed to scare the shrink off. Nevermind, just do what you think might help.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2004, 07:27:14 PM »
Two guys killed themselves last year. They didn't do it together and I don't think they knew each other. Anyways, when I heard about the first one I giggled and the second one I didn't care. People make big deals out of stupid shit like that. If you don't know them then it really doesn't affect your life and in turn you shouldn't really care. People die. It happens all the time. It's really stupid to show emotion for someone that you don't even know. Of course, that could be just me.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2004, 07:42:51 PM »
And sometimes you have to distract yourself from your own thoughts and little considerations or contemplations, the things that if you were to think about, it would surely drive you mad. Distraction is key. Don't think about it all, just ignore it.

Just listen to Depeche Mode, just listen to Depeche Mode and you won't hurt...

Don't help much to be honest, I just know all my CD's note for note...
Hello!

Waya475

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2004, 07:52:12 PM »
You shouldn't go to a shrink...its just a wastew of money since they never really help. Never been able to help me any but somehow I managed to scare the shrink off. Nevermind, just do what you think might help.

They really helped a very close family member.  I am so happy to see the change in him.  Don't think that because it didn't work for you, that it won't for others.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 07:52:39 PM by Kawachi475 »

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2004, 10:58:50 PM »

hmmm, its odd but i can't associate with you guys on suicide.

Thing is when ppl have no driving force in their life, no ambition for a true realistic goal , or no real problems, eg- no food on the table, no clothes for your kids, battling a disease with no insurance , basically the generic welfare type of life , like you see on cops or those hooker HBO specials, ppl make up problems as a way of getting either outside attention or (and no offense) just plain whine about something just to whine about something or some have that "the whole world's a stage and I'm the star" complex to have their inner self draw attention to them. Suicide rates have increased because real life problems have decreased, I mean when the world wars were taking place , do you think ppl were standing around contemplating suicide for , compared to world poverty and horrible disease epidemics , trivial reasons?

I guess the thing is when a person's survival is threatened , the instic to survive is heightened, but when theres no real threat for survival, that instinct diminishes and crap like this happens.

Anyway, that's my opinion :/

Feel free to flame me now >_>

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2004, 11:00:44 PM »
i actually agree with you completely on that. it makes actual sense.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

anything