Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
Re: DDR..
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2004, 07:54:04 AM »
it wasnt that bad kick the can was good ^_^

Eh, I have never been a fan of the song... and I don't remember how the steps were... sometimes a song sucks, but it can still be fun to play. I need to play more... ^^;;

I strongly dislike that song <<; But I guess it's all preference

You need songs like Break Down, Era, Afronova, Holic..@_@ Wish I could remember all the songs I want to remember..now I have a big urge to play ;_; guuu~

I don't like Kick the Can, it's annoying, but it's alright when you play it. Me likes HOlic!! ^^ I like songs with a lot of "stream"  guess you can call it..

Kick the Can is the only song I can play on Heavy. Now, I'm getting better at Standard since I have to exercize everyday for homebound. I better get my asthma pump if I take one step up.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

DG

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2004, 04:44:43 PM »
I don't like it at home much, cuz the pad moves ALL the time, and I'll be pressing the X button instead of the "up" etc. Screws me up -_-' And the pad has holes after a while..

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2004, 06:43:54 PM »
I don't like it at home much, cuz the pad moves ALL the time, and I'll be pressing the X button instead of the "up" etc. Screws me up -_-' And the pad has holes after a while..

Get a nicer pad. :P The Red Octane ones are pretty nice, especially if you have a rug or something to put under them to help them not slip (if say you are on wood or cement flooring).

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2004, 07:56:43 PM »

Heh...my best friend and i played on those beginner pads for so long (they were taped pretty well to her wooden floor) that they pretty much stopped work, and started to rip through the plastic on the bottom, and through the circuits...

We've go the Red Octane ones now...Best ones out there...Even better than the plastic ones!!!

Offline harunosakura

• Clean
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2004, 04:46:48 PM »
O_O lucky i got 2 plastic ones and they still move im like "ahhh" and then i fall and its funny lol ^_^

Offline whore-sama

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2004, 05:50:37 PM »
I desperately need new mats...I have the crappy Britney Spears dancing ones (don't laugh, they were the only ones being sold at the time!  ;.; ) and I played on them so much that they have tape all over them.  They slide all around too.  I can hardly get through a round of DDR with them.  *angstangstangst*
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 07:02:28 PM by whore-sama »

Offline harunosakura

• Clean
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2004, 05:58:11 PM »
x-mass presents!!! lol :-D *adds on my "What To Get Everyone For X-Mass" list lol* ^_^ then u can play ddr agean :-D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 05:58:31 PM by Saint Tail_1 »

Offline whore-sama

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2004, 07:03:04 PM »
w00t w00t ^o^  Thank you muchly.

Seirie

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2004, 10:11:59 AM »
Last post on November 8th? you WHORES!

DDR requires more respect then that. You know, all these great new games are coming out, like GTA and Halo 2, great new handhelds like DS, but really, all of them are just nothing compared to DDR.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2004, 11:40:47 AM »
yeah, too bad your school hasn't decided to respect DDR and let people play it during lunch like my school, ahahahaha

Seirie

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2004, 12:29:23 PM »
-_- *cries*

that would have been so cool in high school, i would have never eaten lucnh, just played DDR. In fact, screw all my other classes too.

There no chance of it at my collage, just not happening.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2004, 12:34:29 PM »
oh that's right, you're out of high school now...too bad you missed out on that vital part of teenage development

Seirie

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »
yeah too bad I missed out on all that dancing.

wel, cept for how i go to the arcade and slam 5 bucks into the DDR machine like 3 times a week.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2004, 12:50:38 PM »
yeah but then you didn't school like 500 people in the lunchroom at a time like i do

Seirie

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2004, 12:52:13 PM »
Thats true. Man that would be so fun, especially for me because I hated just about everyone in my high school. To out dance everyone one of them and then toss in some smack talk and make fun of their lack of non-suck, what fun.

anything