Author Topic: DDR..  (Read 20854 times)

Waya475

Re: DDR..
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2004, 09:12:21 AM »
That game is the Devil incarnate... other than me...

I wrapped my legs around myself soo many times... grr.. and i was just on standard v.v  damn my long legs... but its a fun game none the less

great music

Hey, I have long legs too.  You need skill!  :P

DG

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2004, 04:31:43 PM »
I thought long legs were an advantage..

Offline harunosakura

• Clean
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 12:35:46 PM »
i love playing DDR i got to play DDRE at my firends house i like alot of the songs on the new one "kick the can" on Heavy is fun ^_^ got to go get it now :-p lol ^_^
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 12:39:32 PM by Saint Tail_1 »

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2004, 01:34:43 PM »
I'm learning Standard right now, but I'm a pro at Light. I can only do two songs at Standard. I don't want to go overboard because I'm asthma. I get sweaty after two plays.

I have special DDR clothes <<;  When it comes to asthma, I have it too...and I usually have my inhaler handy after a maniac song and I'm ready to pass out due to lack of oxygen ;D

Though, I always thought longer legs were better too...smaller steps...and you don't have to lift your legs as high.  With short legs, such as mine, you have to streeeeeeeeeetch...boy oh boy -_-; how annoying

Lesse though...I haven't played for a while, but I'm on heavy...still trying to pass a couple 9-footers and what nots...Almost got Can't Stop Loving You speed mix down (i think that's the name) My next attack...Sakura!! @_@; I'm such an amateur ;_;

Though, the last time I played, I passed Afronova on Heavy x_x  Though to the greater players...that's nothing -_-; grar *shakes fist*

Waya475

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »
DDR Extreme home version was terrible.  Don't anyone buy it.  The songs are terrible.  NOTHING like the arcade version :(

Offline harunosakura

• Clean
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2004, 03:37:57 PM »
it wasnt that bad kick the can was good ^_^

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2004, 07:35:09 PM »

Eh, I have never been a fan of the song... and I don't remember how the steps were... sometimes a song sucks, but it can still be fun to play. I need to play more... ^^;;

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2004, 07:35:03 AM »

Eh, I have never been a fan of the song... and I don't remember how the steps were... sometimes a song sucks, but it can still be fun to play. I need to play more... ^^;;

I strongly dislike that song <<; But I guess it's all preference

You need songs like Break Down, Era, Afronova, Holic..@_@ Wish I could remember all the songs I want to remember..now I have a big urge to play ;_; guuu~

And I want to play...*brainfart* kylie minogue's (sp?!?!) song...can't remember the song...(Waya, you sould know!!) only because i want to do the funky dance that she does in the music video while I frantically try to step on the steps at the same time.
XD kekekeke

You know...the part where she thrusts her chest foward and her head flings and gives herself whiplash ;D Whoo!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 07:37:42 AM by Ruri »

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004, 09:49:37 AM »
DDR Extreme home version was terrible.  Don't anyone buy it.  The songs are terrible.  NOTHING like the arcade version :(
So? You're just jumping & down, nobody even listens to the songs  ::).

Err... no. I always listen to the songs. I hate playing shitty ass songs.

Offline whore-sama

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2004, 02:22:23 PM »
I love Kick the Can.  *_*  But I only have an mp3 of it, haven't played DDR:E yet.  I made up a dance and everything already  :P

Offline uroxmysox52328

• Clean
  • "Just you and me On this island of hope"
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2004, 03:30:24 PM »
ddr e is a good exept the i toy part other wise its better and has more things to conquer i can pretty much do every thing on any mode im wurki on the hiddenn arrows reverse and like 3x things now  but i think ddr e is wurtth it it has alot of realli kool songs

DG

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 04:32:05 PM »

I strongly dislike that song <<; But I guess it's all preference

You need songs like Break Down, Era, Afronova, Holic..@_@ Wish I could remember all the songs I want to remember..now I have a big urge to play ;_; guuu~

I don't like Kick the Can, it's annoying, but it's alright when you play it. Me likes HOlic!! ^^ I like songs with a lot of "stream"  guess you can call it..

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2004, 07:15:24 PM »
So? You're just jumping & down, nobody even listens to the songs  ::).
\acually... the songs are the best part of the game. But u can lose weight on it to!! I love it! I'm only on standerd.. or the one before the begginers. :'(
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2004, 01:18:44 PM »
There is none before beginners...as far as I know o_O

When I started playing, there wasn't even a "beginners" option.
But now, isn't it: Beginners, Light, Standard, and Heavy?

Or Basic, Trick (Another), Maniac, Catastrophic...blah blah blaaah

Guh, wish I had my pads so I can play some Break Down...and Kylie Minogue's song...

Oh, and Take Me Away

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2004, 07:27:35 AM »
i've gotten better at DDR l8ly :P. U have to go with the flow.... ;D

anything