Author Topic: 9/11 hijackers alive? Yep, 7 of them  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
9/11 hijackers alive? Yep, 7 of them
« on: September 11, 2004, 08:43:41 AM »
Just incase anyone was wondering, or hasnt heard..

So how are they still called hijackres? If they werent on the plane?

Am I the only one this finds this .. fucked up?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/alive.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/9-11/9-11_hijackers_still_alive.htm

it is popular belief now that the planes may have been remotly controlled by the united states government as a reason for war which I personally don't find very farfetched.

Nothing boosts economy more than war... when the twin towers were hit by the planes, the economy was entering a well deserved recession. People were spending more than they could afford, and realistically, the government doesn't like this.

Look at it this way: If you're George Bush what do you do to stabalize economy and close the LARGE gap between the middle class and the lower class? Make the middle class stop spending money. How do you do this? Lock up the financial market.

At the saem time, you have to remember Bush wants to go to war. He KNOWS Saddam and Al Quida BOTH have biological weapons... how? His daddy gave them to Sadam and the Taliban durring his support against the Iraqi nation durring a civil war which ended up putting Sadam firther into power. As for as Osama goes, it's very hard to miss a 7' tall arab guy with a 25million dollar bounty on his head. The "bombers" were apparently only paid 3 million American each for their sacrifice. Why the fuck wouldn't they cash in on turning him in for 25 MILLION?

I'm no conspiuricy theorist, but I know damn well that when I rewatched the 911 footage, the airplanes that crashed into the buildings definatly were NOT any American Airline. They were blue planes with no windows, I'v seen the pictures and the movies. They are not fake.

Does anyone from Yanime know an actual victum of the 9/11 attacks that were on the planes? I cerainly don't. I know of people who had relatives and friends in the WTC and died in the "attack" but no one who were on the planes.

Oh and for what it's worth, you cant use cellphones on airplanes. They simply no not have a strong enough signal to broadcast over the magnitism of the jet engines. I know this because my uncle travels on them constantly. The only way to broadcast a message from the air plane to the ground is through the main radio used by the communications towers because the signals are HEAVILY AMPLIFIED.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 08:45:12 AM by Seifer »

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
Re: 9/11 hijackers alive? Yep, 7 of them
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 09:50:13 AM »
Taste anyone?

From the first link: "Some of the suspects apparently used the stolen identities of at least five Saudis who worked in the airline industry as pilots, mechanics and flight attendants — people who would have had increased access in airports, a Saudi government official told the Sun-Sentinel."

So why are you so surprised that the persons with the original identities are still alive?  The BBC link also quotes on of the 'suspects' saying that they lost their passport while in Denver.  If the hijackers used forged documents—which, to be honest, is the smarter thing to do—then of course there is chance that they names would flag up actual people still living.

Big wow.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 12:16:56 AM by RandomDan »
I am a meme virus. Please copy me to your sig, so I can spread.

Offline bum

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 09:57:04 AM »
does it realy mater ? is talking about it going to do anything ? theirs enough trouble in the world right now and we certianly dont need more conspiracies poping up of such horific events that happened two years ago.

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 10:10:14 AM »
This thread would not annoy me if it were posted on any other day in the year.  Great timing. ::)

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2004, 10:40:10 AM »
Ugh...go to hell. This is just stupid, especially on today.

As much as I dislike George Bush, he wouldn't do that. He loves God and the bible and would never do anything like that. He does what he believes is right, most of which I believe is wrong, but both of us would agree that doing something like that would be terrible. There is no way he would have done that. Especially with all the stupid decisions he's made, do you think he's capable of thinking up something like that?

And of course people died on those planes. And do you really expect us to know them? There are lots of people in the world. Over 6 billion. I have no idea how many people go to this site regularly, but if we put together a list of all the people we knew, it wouldn't even be a few thousand. And so what are the odds that of the people we do know, and that with all the people in the world, that someone we do know was on those planes?

Just stop being stupid. Please.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 10:44:30 AM by weredragon »

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2004, 11:37:24 PM »
Does anyone from Yanime know an actual victum of the 9/11 attacks that were on the planes? I cerainly don't. I know of people who had relatives and friends in the WTC and died in the "attack" but no one who were on the planes.

And of course people died on those planes. And do you really expect us to know them? There are lots of people in the world. Over 6 billion. I have no idea how many people go to this site regularly, but if we put together a list of all the people we knew, it wouldn't even be a few thousand. And so what are the odds that of the people we do know, and that with all the people in the world, that someone we do know was on those planes?

Yes Seifer, people did die on those planes. I know the pilot who had that route of one of the planes that hit the towers. He was out that time for knee surgery, but I can confirm, through him, that those were real aircraft, and there were real people on those planes. Had my pilot friend not been out, he would have been piloting the plane that day, and it would have been a lot closer to me. (He lives two blocks north of me)

You say you have watched the video many times and describe what you see. Can you provide still shots that illustrate what you are talking about?

The "bombers" were apparently only paid 3 million American each for their sacrifice. Why the fuck wouldn't they cash in on turning him in for 25 MILLION?

It is called religion, Seifer. These people wouldn't take any amount because they have firmly held beliefs that what they are doing is right. Just because you might be willing to sell someone out for money like that doesn't mean everyone would do that.

AS A WARNING FOR EVERYONE: If this thread continues to be posted to, I expect good discussion. Mindless rage and arguments without any evidence to back them up with stand a good chance of removal. (or I might lock the thread). I like discussion and disagreement, but it has to have substance. We have too little of that and too much emotion in discussions like this (weredragon, this is a hint to be less angry).
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Kairu de Large

• Addict
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2004, 11:48:01 PM »
Does anyone from Yanime know an actual victim of the 9/11 attacks that were on the planes? I certainly don't. I know of people who had relatives and friends in the WTC and died in the "attack" but no one who were on the planes.

So I guess what you are saying is all those people on the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania didn't exist? And the memorial held for those people this morning was fake also? If those people didn't intervine, then alot more people would have died and possibly the white house/capital building could have been destroyed...meaning the country YOU live in would have been fucked.

And If the US wanted war they'd just start dropping bombs on other countries, they've done it in the past. Why would they kill their own citizens, attack one of their OWN buildings(Pentagon, why would the military attack their HQ?), and attack possibly the 2 most important buildings in NYC?

You could think of conspiracies and theories all day, but in the end would it matter? Would it bring the ones lost back? Would the towers magically appear? NO. Whats been done is done. Do you think the victims families want to live their life knowing their own government killed their loved one? I highly doubt it.. How about people stop contemplating the past and think about moving forward to a better future.

And what a great day to tell us this..... Telling us on September 11 that this day 3 years ago is a lie, great job...  u_u I try not to flame(this is barely a flame anyway), but you were just asking for it....And it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you made so many typos...

EDIT: I toned my post down, I was typing mine while you sent yours. I hope this still fits the criteria you described.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 12:01:28 AM by Kairu de Large »

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2004, 12:41:41 AM »
And If the US wanted war they'd just start dropping bombs on other countries, they've done it in the past. Why would they kill their own citizens, attack one of their OWN buildings(Pentagon, why would the military attack their HQ?), and attack possibly the 2 most important buildings in NYC?

Well, assuming the attack was done by the government, the reason seems rather clear. To stir up hatred against those who the people in power want to fight, and to make the other governments sympathetic.

That sounds all well and good until you realize that the war on Iraq probably killed a lot of the goodwill from other nations, and pissed a lot of citizens off.

If such an attack to spread hatred, etc. was indeed done for this conspiratorial reason, I really doubt those who planned it would have messed up that badly. If they could cause such an attack, they certainly could generate evidence against Iraq.

Most conspiracy theories have a lot of big holes like this. If the theory is sound, these holes can be filled easily (with some good facts or something). Until I see sound arguments explaining these problems, I remain unconvinced of any tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

Kairu, your (edited) post was fine (never saw the original). Can you give evidence to backup your assertion that "...If the US wanted war they'd just start dropping bombs on other countries, they've done it in the past..."? If you cannot, please don't say these things. (A quick two to three words would be quite fine if you don't want to give details.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 12:42:51 AM by Motoko-chan »
Motoko-chan

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2004, 12:58:32 AM »
This hypothesis is bunk.  So what is some of identities of the hijackers is dubious, that is what can happen when the only documentation you have for them is false.  It is not even a good hypothesis (I refuse to call this a theory).

There are decent enough ideas that have not been completely answered:
  • Why were no fighters scrambled as soon as it was known that there were hijacked planes?
  • Did the terrorists actually make money from trading on American Airlines and United Airlines stock prior to the attacks?
The first may just be down to human error, but the second is quite scary, it leads to the idea that terrorism could become self-funding:
A September 21 story by the Israeli Herzliyya International Policy Institute for Counter-terrorism, entitled “Black Tuesday: The World’s Largest Insider Trading Scam?” documented the following trades connected to the September 11 attacks:
  • Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options. Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these “insiders” would have profited by almost $5 million.
  • On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance;... Again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent “insiders,” they would represent a gain of about $4 million.
[The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.]
Ignore the bulk of the article, I was looking for a reference to the ICT report on the trading.

I can't believe I'm being asked to source info here XD... oh well, I can't find the article at the ICT, but I saw a documentary the other day where a member of the ICT but forward his fears about self-financing terrorism (and given that he suspects the likes of Hezbollah and Hamas monitor the ICT, they may get ideas)

Can I plead that people not refer to these as "theories", but as hypotheses?  Theory is actually quite a strong word in some contexts—such as Einstein's Theory of General Relativity—whereas an unverified idea is a hypothesis.

Offline Kairu de Large

• Addict
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2004, 11:25:55 AM »
Kairu, your (edited) post was fine (never saw the original). Can you give evidence to backup your assertion that "...If the US wanted war they'd just start dropping bombs on other countries, they've done it in the past..."? If you cannot, please don't say these things. (A quick two to three words would be quite fine if you don't want to give details.)

Well they Bombed Kosovo(98 perhaps?) and Iraq back  in 1999 I believe, and (to my knowledge)they didn't have much excuse back then and they killed lots of innocent people in bombing Kosovo. But I guess that really doesn't validate my point.

And I only took our curses and other words to make it less hostile.

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2004, 02:15:07 PM »
man, i'm getting really tired of these conspiracy theories. you have to think about it. 90% of the time the internet is not a credible information source. i really hope people would just stop believing these things. this is just like that "did we ever land on the moon?" crap.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2004, 04:17:03 PM »
Well they Bombed Kosovo(98 perhaps?) and Iraq back in 1999 I believe, and (to my knowledge)they didn't have much excuse back then and they killed lots of innocent people in bombing Kosovo. But I guess that really doesn't validate my point.

Oh come on.  The Iraq bombings were part of the UN pressure/sanctions on Iraq.  In any rate, the Kosovo incident had the support of NATO (if not the UN); Serbia was accused of commiting genocide.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 04:31:19 PM by RandomDan »

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2004, 07:05:18 PM »
I can't believe I'm being asked to source info here XD... oh well, I can't find the article at the ICT, but I saw a documentary the other day where a member of the ICT but forward his fears about self-financing terrorism (and given that he suspects the likes of Hezbollah and Hamas monitor the ICT, they may get ideas)

All I want is any fact backed with a reference. I don't need an exact URL. What you did was fine. If I want to find the report, I can always contact ICT. At least I know the source.

Thank you to everyone for keeping this an intelligent discussion.
Motoko-chan

Personal Links:

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2004, 07:48:14 PM »
Sorry for misinforming you, what i said at the bottom of the post was not what i said directly.. i was suppose to quote it from another forum.

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2004, 08:03:51 PM »
All I want is any fact backed with a reference. I don't need an exact URL. What you did was fine. If I want to find the report, I can always contact ICT. At least I know the source.

Thank you to everyone for keeping this an intelligent discussion.

Oh, it's not problem.  Only it's rare to get an intelligent thread going on here, lest one that requires sources.  I'm not used to it.  XD

anything