Author Topic: X-Station  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
X-Station
« on: September 09, 2004, 11:28:07 PM »

anyone got one?

FYI- What it is , is a hybrid platform which incorporates the xbox and ps2 into one console , very cool goes for over 1000$

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline Steven

• Resident Igo Enthusiast
  • Addict
  • What her outstretched hand embodies is...
Re: X-Station
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 05:23:46 AM »
It sounds terribly illegal..... is it worth the price tag?

Uzumaki

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 01:33:16 PM »
$1000!!?? You can make one yourself actually if you're good with modding. I've seen a homemade "Console" that held an XBOX a PS2 and a Gamcube and looked really sweet.

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 02:01:21 PM »
or you can just buy all 3 seperately and play them. $1000 is a terrible waste of money.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline Brain of GTO

• Butthole Eliminator
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • So Fast, So Numb
    • Page of Insignificant Stuff
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004, 02:15:09 PM »
If you buy all 3 together (PS2 XBox asnd GameCube), it would run around $400-500. :) Then you gotta get games for them and such, so yeah then it will cost you more. ;D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2004, 02:17:49 PM by Fukadas knight »
I spend half my life figuring what comes next

http://brainofgto.proboards46.com

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2004, 04:02:19 PM »

yeah, with the xbox mods out there, like evolution x, you can set up an FTP protocol to connect to your local machine through an ethernet cable,then you can just transfer game ISOs onto the harddrive either ps2 or xbox and then play the games right off the harddrive , and NEVER have to buy another game, EVER
« Last Edit: September 10, 2004, 04:02:52 PM by Sandalphon »

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."