Author Topic: - READ ME FIRST - Post and Spoiler Policy  (Read 7481 times)

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
- READ ME FIRST - Post and Spoiler Policy
« on: September 08, 2004, 05:23:11 PM »
Due to some recent issues with posts in this section of the message boards, I am adding to the main posting rules for this board.

• NO LINKS TO ANY GROUP THAT IS DUPLICATING OUR EFFORT. ANY POST CONTAINING THE MATERIAL IS SUBJECT TO DELETION AND THE POSTER SUBJECT TO A BAN.
  • Posting of image raws is forbidden. (Posting links to raw repositories without any comments on the plot is okay).
  • Posts of chapter details is allowed, but clearly mark your post in the topic.
  • Translations of parts of future chapters is allowed with a spoiler tag.
  • ALL INDIVIDUAL POSTS WITH PLOT DETAILS MUST BE MARKED WITH A **SPOLIER** TAG.
  • If you are unsure if a post you will make will violate these rules, ask.

I know there will be a lot of disagreement, but this is only to keep down issues in this board. I might lighten some of these policies if everyone behaves.

Please check this post for updates, as I will revise it as situations arise.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 08:16:14 AM by Motoko-chan »
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
Re: Post and Spoiler Policy - READ BEFORE POSTING
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 10:09:53 AM »
Updated rules. Please read through them.
Motoko-chan

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
Re: Post and Spoiler Policy - READ BEFORE POSTING
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 08:15:15 AM »
Updated rules to re-order them. I would like to call attention to the first rule on the list:

• NO LINKS TO ANY GROUP THAT IS DUPLICATING OUR EFFORT. ANY POST CONTAINING THE MATERIAL IS SUBJECT TO DELETION AND THE POSTER SUBJECT TO A BAN.

I've been nice about posts that break this rule, but since I am seeing more and more violations, I WILL be banning anyone who doesn't follow this. No, I don't care if you didn't know about the rule, you should have read this thread.
Motoko-chan

Personal Links: