Author Topic: Resident Evil: Apocalypse  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
« on: September 08, 2004, 10:39:18 AM »
........cannot wait, i pratically have my finger on the bittorrent and shareaza search clients in anticipation for friday's grand release ;D

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
Re: Resident Evil: Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 04:03:47 PM »
Yay! A Resident Evil fan! Yeah, I can't wait to see it. It'll be good to see Jill Valentine in real action!  ;D

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Cherry

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 10:34:50 PM »
I was waiting for the commercials to pass while i was watching teen titans and i stumpled upon the sci fi channel and it was showing the first Resident Evil movie. I was pretty shaken up when the part when the crew gets all cut up by that laser room. that scared me tons ._.

I cant go see Apocalypse

1- its rated r and no one is brave enought to tag along i guess.
2- i would not know what its about cuz i didnt finish watching the first one.

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 11:32:42 PM »

2- i would not know what its about cuz i didnt finish watching the first one.

zombies; oodles and oodles of zombies

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 06:12:03 AM »
Well, Apocalypse is based on the 3rd resident evil game (which is called Nemesis), but you don't have to see all of the first movie to really understand it. Alice is just a character thrown in.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2004, 11:13:46 AM »

incidently , last night after seeing the movie , i had a dream i was being chased by zombies on ATVs in the forest  ???

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2004, 06:05:27 AM »
It was okay.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Uzumaki

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2004, 09:24:37 PM »
Well, Apocalypse is based on the 3rd resident evil game (which is called Nemesis), but you don't have to see all of the first movie to really understand it. Alice is just a character thrown in.

Actually, it's not based off of any of the games by ANY means. The only thing from the games that was brought in was Carlos (wrong nationaltiy), Nemesis, Jill, and Ashford.

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 11:01:22 PM »

I just watched the DVD screener at home, and i gotta say i LOVED it , and i can't wait for the third movie to come out

Offline DLZ

• Clean
  • Genki no Baka Because it's a good kind of stupid.
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2004, 06:49:16 PM »
I saw it in theaters a couple weakends ago and I was in awa. I cryed out of joy because of all the neck snaping.

Offline Asian

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2004, 07:03:58 PM »
holy shit res evil ap was real~ good but than it was nt scary it was more liike action

Offline AnimeLover19

• Slightly Buzzed
  • complex one....
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2004, 02:56:36 PM »
I liked the 1st movie? I'll DEFINATLY like this second one! ^_^
« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 02:56:59 PM by AnimeLover19 »

Their love will always be......forever and ever.....¤~§~¤

anything