Author Topic: yo  (Read 4268 times)

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
Re: yo
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2004, 11:48:15 AM »
I'm Shaina. I used to own all the newbies that came here, but now I don't feel like it. EVERYONE is a newbie. It'd be too much work.

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2004, 01:33:26 PM »

...uh-huh.....yeah, how about that .......... ::)

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2004, 01:40:11 PM »
Actually, she's not lying.  She wanted to be the mod of the Members section but never got it.  Eventually, she got the job of owning noobs and telling them what to do.  So it's all true.  Oh, since everyone else is saying their names, I'm Danielle.  When you thanked Judau, that's Peter.  He used to look like Harry Potter.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2004, 01:45:20 PM »

heh..............nice to know you , guess I should cough up my name too , huh?

ok , I'm Zack .

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2004, 01:55:48 PM »
So you're a stuffed animal...

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2004, 02:03:11 PM »
So you're a stuffed animal...

better than being dog-eared ;)

Cherry

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2004, 04:27:16 PM »
Actually, she's not lying.  She wanted to be the mod of the Members section but never got it.  Eventually, she got the job of owning noobs and telling them what to do.  So it's all true.  Oh, since everyone else is saying their names, I'm Danielle.  When you thanked Judau, that's Peter.  He used to look like Harry Potter.

LOL!! XD omg that's hilarious...harry potter...oh jeez..lol

Offline Haruka loves you

• Beyonce's Slave
  • Addict
  • I <3 you.
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2004, 11:11:33 AM »
Hey Zack. I'm Vanessa. Welcome.

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2004, 11:14:44 AM »

thanks.

anything