Author Topic: Am i messed?  (Read 2135 times)

Offline *~*~*Blonde~*~*~

• Clean
  • Stop staring at my tits... (touch them)
Am i messed?
« on: September 04, 2004, 11:20:46 AM »
I have been looking for my mom for 11 years. And i still havent found her? I wanna see her and i wanna find her. I dont think i will ever find her. But i wanna keep trying am i an idot for that
You may think u know me but i'm to evil for u too. SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! *giggles*  Stop staring at my tits... (touch them) Life is like a boner long hard & a pain in the ass *falls over* http://profiles.yahoo.com/danger_girl_2_u  A picture of me...

Offline Cabbit

• Myuh
  • Addict
  • Eat Carrots
Re: Am i messed?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 11:26:50 AM »
erm.. no?

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »
Are you saying that you're messed up? And you're saying that you're an idiot for finding out where your mother is.

I'll tell you this: You're not an idiot.  ;)

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Cherry

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 01:18:36 PM »
Even though i sound way cheesy saying this, never give up hope. as long as there's a will, there's a way, it's true! :) i'm kinda going through the same thing, looking for my real dad and such... :P

Waya475

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 02:47:21 PM »
Blegh.  Being adopted, I can say that I don't want to meet or know my birth mother or father.  I am who I am.  I don't want 2 last names.  I am perfectly happy not knowing them, and don't want to.  I don't see what the point of searching is, but if you want to, go for it.

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 03:20:21 PM »
I have been looking for my mom for 11 years. And i still havent found her? I wanna see her and i wanna find her. I dont think i will ever find her. But i wanna keep trying am i an idot for that

digging rarely ever leads to hitting oil, no offense , but maybe you were given up for a reason and finding out why might not be a nice road trip for ya

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 08:49:44 AM »
You should be the one to answer that question. If it's really neccessary to look for someone who didn't want you in the first place then you should keep striving to meet her. This is an adoption case right?

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2004, 04:15:03 PM »
No hunny your no idiot. Just keep looking you will find her someday good luck w/ that ...(you will be in my prayers)..

Offline AlphaUltima

• Ichitard #95127
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Momusutard
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2004, 04:49:55 PM »
i'm sure your real mother realizes she gave up all chances of getting to know you when she gave you up.  finding her will not give you the acknowledgement that i'm pretty sure that you're seeking from her.  you should cherish the parents that actually took care of you instead of seeking the ones that left you.
find her, don't find her, whatever.  you're still the same person yesterday as you are today.

Offline forumwalker

• Clean
  • a member
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2004, 03:58:09 AM »
its natural for u to find ur mom-whats so unnaturaL is it took u forever like 11 years to find here-well u let her go

if she wants to be found-shell be there

remember theres a prope time for evertying
lost mah mule during the upheavel. drat i miss avatar of killua too *sob*

anything