Author Topic: Russian School Taken Hostage  (Read 3038 times)

Waya475

Russian School Taken Hostage
« on: September 03, 2004, 03:09:25 PM »
I just found out that nearly 200 hostages are dead, and there are 700 wounded.テつ  Half of the 20 dead terrorists were Arab.テつ  What the fuck possesed them to do this?テつ  This entire thing makes me sick to my stomach.テつ  How could they take a building full of children, deny them food and water, and kill them?!テつ  WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHERE INNOCENT CHILDREN ARE DRAGGED INTO STUPID CONFLICTS.テつ  It is reasons like this that I despise Bush, and how he says that we have to fight terrorists with force.テつ  We have already killed over 1,000 innocent Iraqis.テつ  Acts like this disgust me.テつ  The people who took that school hostage make me want to cry.テつ  How COULD they do that to innocent children.テつ  Any other thoughts?

I actually feel like crying.テつ  These hostage takers disgust me to my core.テつ  Children don't deserve to be brought into a war.テつ  After an event like this, world leaders seriously need to think their policies over.テつ  I am nearly at a loss for words.テつ  This fills me with such a fury, I can hardly express it.テつ  I feel that death for these terrorists is not enough.

ANY sympathy for the Chechnyans that I felt, is gone.  They threatened to kill 20 kids for every Chechnyan soldier wounded, and 50 for every soldier killed.  Tactics like this are fucking disgusting.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2004, 03:12:02 PM by Waya475 »

Offline Zackies

• Addict
  • Horray!
Re: Russian School Taken Hostage
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 03:44:23 PM »
I hate it too, Waya.. It's a horrible tragedy.

Cherry

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 05:23:13 PM »
Yeah, when i found out i couldn't even believe it was happening. It was too horrible to believe...but i guess it's true..i completly agree with what your thinking waya. i just wanna cry too. And think about how scared the little children are and what those people are doing to them, and the children's family's...i cant even imagine the horror their all feeling..

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 05:28:10 PM »
My god....that's so terrible.  :'( Bush is not doing a good job being president, is he? I don't blame the people on the raid in Times Square blaming Bush for the terriorizing.   :P

I wish there was a world where no killing took place. Everyone would be at peace, and no one would bother anybody.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 05:32:08 PM »
a wall was blown open for them to escape right? and they were shot on the way out?

that wasn't too good, spose there wasnt much else of a choice, i always thought they should have gassed the whole building , kids an all, that way everyones sleeping/ laughing / crying /choking, BLAM soldiers rush in and pop the terrorists..

sad day though
not as if the terrorist would've gained anything from it, idiots..
« Last Edit: September 03, 2004, 05:33:40 PM by Final Saiyyan »

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline Bob

• Clean
  • a.k.a. Talon / Darkfall / Checkers
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 06:24:55 PM »
Apparently many of the dead children were not killed by the terrorists, but were shot when the Russian troops stormed the school and opened fire.

- At least, this is what I remember from catching a bit of the news late last night.

I guess you could say that the terrorists indirectly killed all these children, but the army's attack was planned, without negotiation. (The same with the theatre hostages case.)

It's a horrible thing, of course. But a pretty smart move on the terrorists' part. Well, if they had done it in a different country, perhaps.

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2004, 07:32:29 PM »
i believe that most of the children were killed when part of the roof collapsed. yes, it is very sad.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2004, 08:34:04 PM »
heh, i think it's funny when people just stand around complaining about how horrible something is... specifically something like this

because it sounds dumb when you just say "gosh, i think that's horrible! :o"

it's more respectable to be doing something about the problem rather than stating your opinion of it.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Waya475

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2004, 09:31:44 PM »
But what the hell can a midwestern 16 year old do about a hostage situation in Russia?  I can't exactly go Super Sentai with my friends and rescue them.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2004, 09:42:06 PM »
dont you wish you could though?

I really hate when something like this happens....sickens me.

People in this world are so fucking messed up in the head. They must be so stupid to hold little kids hostage! I mean wtf did they do to desirve this?

I hope they all burn in hell for what they put those people through.

Cherry

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2004, 11:32:13 PM »
But what the hell can a midwestern 16 year old do about a hostage situation in Russia?テつ I can't exactly go Super Sentai with my friends and rescue them.

That would be cool ^0^

And, lol, i dont think you need to worry about the "burn in hell for eternity" thing, GOD will take care of all that.for surez.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2004, 12:15:51 AM »
But what the hell can a midwestern 16 year old do about a hostage situation in Russia?テつ I can't exactly go Super Sentai with my friends and rescue them.

my point was that i'm sick of hearing people saying over and over again how horrible these kinds of things are. we all know it's horrible, we don't need to tell eachother. it just bugs me sometimes to hear people say this stuff, because you hear it ALL THE TIME. it gets old. fast.

i'm not saying i don't give a damn, though. but i am saying that these things happen. it's the way life is these days. violence and the harshness of reality is impossible to escape, so you better get used to it. if you don't want to do that, then you should try and take action.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

anything