Author Topic: Forum Themes  (Read 3635 times)

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
Forum Themes
« on: August 31, 2004, 02:42:13 PM »
I would like to announce the availability of multiple themes for our message board system.

• Yanime Blue and Grey: The current default theme, consisting of grey backgrounds, blue headings. This is a nice reverse contrast theme.
  • Yanime Classic: For those who remember the original Yanime forums, or for those who want to see something of how it looked, this is the theme for you. This theme is very blue and is somewhat low contrast. NOTICE: This theme does not have all the old icons and images yet.

These themes have not been customzed for the message board yet:

• SMF Default Theme: The "new style" theme for SMF. This has a very different interface from the YaBB SE look.
  • Classic YaBB SE Theme: The original YaBB SE theme in all of its white and blue glory.

I will be locking this thread so I can keep it clean for reuse when new themes are added. Please comment on the individual themes in another thread.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
Re: Forum Themes
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 07:34:55 PM »
New theme Added:
  • Yanime Boards 4: For those of you who miss the blue look of the board before it crashed (including the old banner!), enjoy. I have attempted to recreate the colors in the theme from memory, so it may not be perfect (and this system handles templating a lot differently).

I have also customized the SMF Default Theme and the Classic YaBB SE Theme to add the Yanime logo.
Motoko-chan

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 10:47:55 PM »
New theme added:
  • Yanime Boards 2: For those who remember the Yanime boards in mid-2003, you might recall the purple colors used at that time. I have the colors and style as close as I can make it, down to the old banner! Enjoy.

More themes coming soon, including the introduction of a theme based on the new website look.
Motoko-chan

Personal Links:

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 08:21:59 PM »
New theme added:
  • Yanime Clean: This theme is based on the new Yanime website design. Graphical elements of the website have been blended where they can to help unify the forums and the rest of the site.

This is the new default theme.

Please post comments and suggestions in the thread I made in Site News.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 08:23:59 PM by Motoko-chan »
Motoko-chan

Personal Links:

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 01:20:40 AM »
Themes updated:
  • Yanime Boards 4: I finally tracked down a copy of the old blue-green theme from before the board crashed and the grey theme was used. The colors and even most of the font sizes should be spot-on.
  • SMF Default and Classic YaBB SE: Updated logos to the new shadow-free copy.
Motoko-chan

Personal Links: