Author Topic: *amit!!!  (Read 6738 times)

Offline Bob

• Clean
  • a.k.a. Talon / Darkfall / Checkers
Re:*amit!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 06:33:24 PM »
You know... if I took the bus, and some middle-schooler was sitting in 'my seat' (if such a concept exists), I'd probably throw his/her wallet/purse out the window. If only as payback for the multiple times I've been trampled by year 7s/8s/9s.

But now you know. If you have valuables, keep them on your person. It's just common sense. I hope you find your other stuff. =)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 06:36:21 PM »
But... she never sits in that seat..  intill i made a seating chart... no she sits in front!! MWHAHA
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2004, 06:37:06 PM »
I think this thread is basically done.  I'll give it 5 more minutes.  I sense spam.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2004, 06:40:45 PM »
um.. waya.. what would you do if someone threw your wallet out the window?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2004, 06:47:14 PM »
Be pissed cause it has over 150 dollars in it.  As you are 13, I highly doubt you carry that kind of money around.

I would also lose my hot dog stand and sbarro pizza frequent customer cards, but I can get more.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2004, 06:49:44 PM »
SO it DID happen to you?

DANG!!

Waya475

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2004, 06:50:04 PM »
No. O_o  How the hell did you get that out of my post?

Offline OTenshi

• Clean
  • I'm a good little monkey, I swear!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2004, 06:50:41 PM »
Girls do become irrationally emotionally attached to their belongings.  As a teen she's probably more freaked out due to the amount of hormones rushing than someone older or younger would have been.  I'd freak if someone threw my stuff out of the window, then I'd probably beat them to a bloody pulp, I don't know if I'd cry, though.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2004, 06:53:29 PM »
She's a softmore... and 6'2!! what the hell am i going to do?!

Offline Tonyf9685

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Me - sports and anime fanatic (and proud of it!)
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2004, 06:56:22 PM »
I'd freak if someone threw my stuff out of the window, then I'd probably beat them to a bloody pulp, I don't know if I'd cry, though.

Agreed.  Crying about it is a little much, in my opinion...I would be pissed enough to kick the ass of the person who did it, though... 8)
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?  ^_~   Also, I believe that if the RED SOX can win the World Series, the Lions can win the Super Bowl.  Who wants to disagree?  (*glares menacingly*)

Offline OTenshi

• Clean
  • I'm a good little monkey, I swear!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2004, 06:56:43 PM »
Other than reporting her, an option I assume you took since it was valuable items that were lost, you really don't have a lot of options.  You're sure that it was just the seating assignment that made her angry enough to throw your stuff out of the window?  Did you investigate to see if maybe there was more behind the action?

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2004, 07:39:35 PM »
She's a softmore... and 6'2!! what the hell am i going to do?!

A sophomore, huh? Mind if i beat the shit out of her?  :P

Anyway, aren't you a bit young to have a purse? I don't carry a purse around, because 1) my mom won't let me wear makeup, and 2) I'm a tomboy, so i dress like a boy, mostly.

My bus driver assigns the kids on the bus an assigned seat every year. I ended up sitting with a girl who lives in a trailer and smells like a toilet! (seriously.) During assignment day, she couldn't find a seat for herself (and i wanted to sit by myself; i prefer to be alone) and she just jumped into my seat. Once the seat was assigned to us, she made a big deal out of it, and started crying. And you know what the funny thing is? She acted like you're acting right now. She's 13, and gets tempered very easily.  ;D

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2004, 08:07:13 AM »
I'd freak if someone threw my stuff out of the window, then I'd probably beat them to a bloody pulp, I don't know if I'd cry, though.

Agreed.  Crying about it is a little much, in my opinion...I would be pissed enough to kick the ass of the person who did it, though... 8)

I don't think I'd cry either, however....I would be more annoyed than angry.  I wouldn't stand up, and kick their ass because well...I'm 5'1" and taller...and yea, well, much larger people easily intimidate me. -_-; Damm being small *shakes fist*

I don't know about crying, but eh, I carry a purse or messenger bag, and if someone threw that out of the window...I would lose a hella lot.  I think I'd be pissed enough to curse them out :)

Why didn't you ask the bus driver to stop so you could get it?
(I agree with Waya...we do need an angst thread --; )

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2004, 03:57:02 PM »
i must say, if someone threw my purse out the window i would be fucking pissed. only because the only thing i carry in a purse is my cd player and cds. and some money MAYBE (but that's usually in my pocket. easier access.)

but yeah. you're a bit overdramatic.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2004, 12:59:07 PM »
I'm sick of you guys talking. You guys are really pitiful. You say shit like, "Yeah, if they threw my purse out the window I would beat the shit out of them." You wouldn't do shit but probably cry and tell. Although, I hate it when people cry, that was a little harsh to throw someone's belongings out of a bus window. You guys should really show more sympathy to her. As for me, I'm really sorry that happened to you. I'm sure that you didn't deserve that happening to you. However, please don't cry. Okay? That only shows them that they can do shit like that to you. You need to at least hold your tears the best you can until you get home. Also, upperclassmen can kiss my ass. I hate the way people think that older people can get away with shit like that because they're older. It makes me so mad when people like you Waya say that you should listen and do whatever upperclassmen tell you. Just because you wasted your life doing that doesn't mean that she should. You should stand up for what you believe in and never listen to older fucks that think they're better for being older.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.