Author Topic: *amit!!!  (Read 6749 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
*amit!!!
« on: August 26, 2004, 06:07:28 PM »
Some high schooler took my puse and throw it out of the bus window when i wan't looking. I was making a seating chart which my bus driver told me to. I had the seat she wanted. So she went to the back where my stuff was and threw it out the *uckin Window!! I cry'd. Right in front of my ex.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

Re:*amit!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 06:09:09 PM »
I seriously need to make an angst sticky.  It is just a purse.  Holy crap.

And why did you censor dammit?  
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 06:09:38 PM by Waya475 »

cuteflyz89

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 06:10:04 PM »
what!!!! no way! thats so *ucking messed up! what the hell did he do that for?

Waya475

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 06:11:46 PM »
Kistune.  Read the entire post.  Because she was in the upper classmans seat.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2004, 06:12:10 PM »
Its a she and cause she wanted that seat and i didn't give it to her. It was 2 days ago... i still havn't found it.

Oh and waya.... if you havn't noticed.. i girls purse is a girl treasure!!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2004, 06:14:19 PM »
But it must cost about 10 dollars to buy a new one :|  It isn't worth crying over.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 06:15:49 PM »
The stuff that was in there!! my retainer case... my fav perfume.. pen.. penciles... and more stuff!! oh and a watch. WAYA!! the purse is to HOLD STUFF!! It not just the purse.. its the stuff inside i'm pissed about.

destructuion1122

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 06:16:26 PM »
oh no your purse was thrown out the window *yawns*

Waya475

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 06:16:34 PM »
You can buy perfume, pencils, pens, and get a new retainer quite easily.  IT ISN'T WORTH CRYING OVER!

cuteflyz89

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 06:17:47 PM »
ohhhhh.....I missed read it...but Waya she coulda had imprtant info in there or money something valuble....well yea I would carry a purse more like a wallet! :)

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2004, 06:19:55 PM »
I don't know what kinda of perfume it was.. my mom bought it for me!! But still.... the retainer case.. my bus driver found. But still.... i am a very imotional person.... and  I WANT MY PURSE BACK!!!

I cry'd yesterday in class to... cause i was getinyelled at by the princalbles.

Waya475

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2004, 06:20:08 PM »
Why do I let shit like this exist.  That is it.  I am making an angst sticky.

And angel, your SPELLING makes ME want to cry.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 06:20:46 PM by Waya475 »

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2004, 06:22:39 PM »
GOD DAMNIT!!!! ITA NOT MY FALT!!  i have a bad spelling peroblem. so back off waya.... and stay on subject please.

It was still wrong of her to throw it out the window. :'(

Waya475

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2004, 06:24:06 PM »
Yes it is.  But my best advice is to FOLLOW WHAT THE UPPERCLASSMEN SAY.  Standing up won't get you anywhere.  It doesn't make you cool.  It gets you in trouble with older kids.

And spelling is easily fixable.  Run your post through spell checker.

There is no subject.  This has been discussed to the max.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 06:24:35 PM by Waya475 »

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2004, 06:32:11 PM »
Yea.. but i wasn't sticking up. I was just telling her tht i already had my name down on it.