Author Topic: Haha @ my school  (Read 5097 times)

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
Re:Haha @ my school
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2004, 05:29:00 PM »
I know it's off topic but I always wondered why everyone hung out around the bathroom o_O;

To smoke. At least that's been my experience.

We had the "Heater Crew" as well... a bunch of druggies and wannabe druggies that hung around the heater of the largest "intersection" in the school, making hallway traffic problems. ^^;;

Well, they did that <in> the bathroom...but always got caught.  Lame-os
naw, our only traffic was when there was a fight...but those are also funnie.  The guys in Nmy school fight like...errm...woosies.
They were flailing(sp?) their arms at each other like girls.  I can do better than that :P

Offline bum

• Addict
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2004, 06:40:54 PM »
yeah i had a dream that i was beating the shit out of one of my freinds, inside a car. then i woke up, about 10 minutes ago. this place is geting boring, again

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2004, 07:03:12 PM »
Thanks to some people, we now have to sign our names both in the classroom and a desk nearby in order to access the lavatories! You see, some people (I don't know it was girls or boys) left drugs inside a bathroom, and the calvary had to be sent in to infilitrate every locker, every classroom, and every bathroom, of course.

Ugh...i'm so sick of my school. Both the bus service and the school itself pisses me off.  >:(

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2004, 08:48:14 PM »
we got 200 students at my school and 2 lunch periods, no fights, and some dumbass boys destroyed the boys bathroom.

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2004, 07:38:39 AM »
we've got about 2,700 as well, though this year it's probably closer to 3,000. juniors and seniors are allowed to have "open lunch" in which they get to leave school during lunch. i can do it this year, but i don't have a car yet so it's kind of pointless right now.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline bum

• Addict
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2004, 09:17:17 AM »
yeah, we're not allowed to go eat out during lunch. but errr, my high school is still in its 7th year so its prety young and their are still loopholes which let us get in and out of school and trouble. i spent allmost the whole of last week in the year 12 art studio in order to finish my body of work. i came to school but i jiged most classes. got away with it no hassles whatsoever  ;D

(well, actualy on friday arvo thier was an annoucment reminding people who had an afternoon detention. i was in the art room with a few freinds and my art teacher when i heard my name. i quickly said bye to everyone and hit the bold sraight outa school. i think i heard my art teacher laughing as i ran out)

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2004, 05:05:07 PM »
My school has 4 seperate lunch groups: A,B,C, and D. I always end up in D, where lunch is at the end of 3rd period. (3rd period is only an hour, and the other 30 minutes is spent eating lunch) Several fights occur over chastising, and i always end up getting injured. Someone threw a lunch tray across the room out of stupidity, and it ended up hitting my head. Luckily, my glasses didn't shatter from the impact. Someone even threw a chocolate milk carton along with the tray, but i dodged that. (once I regained consciousness)  :-\

No, third period is still an hour and a half like the others.  I will never eat school food!

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2004, 05:36:10 PM »
My school has 4 seperate lunch groups: A,B,C, and D. I always end up in D, where lunch is at the end of 3rd period. (3rd period is only an hour, and the other 30 minutes is spent eating lunch) Several fights occur over chastising, and i always end up getting injured. Someone threw a lunch tray across the room out of stupidity, and it ended up hitting my head. Luckily, my glasses didn't shatter from the impact. Someone even threw a chocolate milk carton along with the tray, but i dodged that. (once I regained consciousness)  :-\

No, third period is still an hour and a half like the others.  I will never eat school food!

Really? Then, 2 hours of school just went by.  :o

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2004, 06:10:06 PM »
Raise you hand if you hate your school!

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2004, 08:23:24 PM »
Thanks to some people, we now have to sign our names both in the classroom and a desk nearby in order to access the lavatories! You see, some people (I don't know it was girls or boys) left drugs inside a bathroom, and the calvary had to be sent in to infilitrate every locker, every classroom, and every bathroom, of course.

Ugh...i'm so sick of my school. Both the bus service and the school itself pisses me off.  >:(

haha, my school did that too...they didn't search every locker, but you have to sign in and out everytime you go to the bathroom.  Just so that the teacher can make sure that you came back, and that you didn't spend more than 5 minutes in the bathroom.

It was quite lame.

Raise you hand if you hate your school!

Please don't do that...it'll just turn into a pile of shitty spam :)

anything