Author Topic: Haha @ my school  (Read 5428 times)

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
Haha @ my school
« on: August 26, 2004, 02:45:32 PM »
Ok this year, since theres 2,700 students most teachers(9 said no) voted on making it so every other week the buildings would switch off for lunch. There's 4000,5000,6000,7000 as the main buildings and the rest are just the other buildings. Well this week instead of going to lunch at 11:25 the main buildings had to wait 15 extra minutes to go to lunch while the other buildings were already on lunch. (So its basically just one BIG lunch)

Well today at lunch when i got out at 11:40 i went got food with my friends then went where i usually hang out with my friends.. Then while we were walking a fight broke out with dobles(thats the "gang" i guess) vs just regular mexicans.. I could care less for the fights at my school they dont last more then a minute.. So we just kept walking.. Then another fight broke out.. blacks vs blacks.. Then another.. Whites vs Mexicans.. until there was 7 fights under 15 mins. Then the principal got on the intercom and told all students to go to there 6th period(Only it being 12:05 when lunch ends at 12:15).. Security caught everyone in the fight and they were taken to the office while the police were called.. All the people in those 7 fights that fought are getting expelled now.

So now my school has finaly fucking decided we should make 2 lunches instead of just 1 big one.. Thank fucking god.. I guess there is something good you can get out of a fight.. Just wanted to say what happen at lunch today haha.

Oh and heres something funny to read. Well the fight vs the mexicans and dobles happened.. the teachers were coming down the stairs.. One of the Chemistry teachers who is around 5 foot 6 inches tall grabbed one of the guys who was fighting and threw him to the floor and told him to stay down... Lol being as short as he is.. pretty funny.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
Re:Haha @ my school
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 02:51:38 PM »
My school has 4 seperate lunch groups: A,B,C, and D. I always end up in D, where lunch is at the end of 3rd period. (3rd period is only an hour, and the other 30 minutes is spent eating lunch) Several fights occur over chastising, and i always end up getting injured. Someone threw a lunch tray across the room out of stupidity, and it ended up hitting my head. Luckily, my glasses didn't shatter from the impact. Someone even threw a chocolate milk carton along with the tray, but i dodged that. (once I regained consciousness)  :-\

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 02:53:22 PM »
You sit in a cafeteria?? Err what grade are you in? lol i dont sit in no cafeteria.. just walk around the school.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 02:54:44 PM »
I'm going into 10th. Why? A cafeteria is where you eat lunch, right?

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2004, 03:05:08 PM »

uhh no not me.. and alot of people dont eat lunch in the cafeteria here lol

Waya475

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2004, 03:08:45 PM »
2700 students?  Holy shit.  My school only has about...600-700.

As for lunch periods, we have 2.

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 03:12:18 PM »
2700 students?  Holy shit.  My school only has about...600-700.

As for lunch periods, we have 2.

Well now will have 2.. But just look.. prob like 2300 kids rushing to go get lunch at the same time :P

Shuugo Asagi

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 03:44:46 PM »
My school has lunch based on 3rd period classes.  1st floor/science classes 1st lunch.  2nd floor/PE classes 2nd lunch

Offline AnimeLover19

• Slightly Buzzed
  • complex one....
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 04:13:25 PM »
Are you guys talking about High School? Cuz you guys have a TOTALLY different system than mines did. EVERYONE in the entire school would go to lunch right after 3rd period. It didn't matter if it was A, B, C, or D track. And the school would get ENTIRELY full. But that was NEVER a problem. And another thing, some ate at the cafeteria and others ANYWHERE around the school (like me ^^' ) . So yeah, that's how the system worked in my high school. I don't know HOW it works now? But I believe it's the same. Ja ne. ^_~

Their love will always be......forever and ever.....¤~§~¤

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 04:24:00 PM »
My school has 4 lunch periods because the cafeteria is so damn small. And it's never the same grade. It's all mixed up. My school system was really confusing when i first moved here. (approximately 4-5 years ago)

Offline Lina

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ..Hunt..
    • Assasins Syndicate HQ
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2004, 04:43:54 PM »
We have four lunch periods. Period 4, 5, 6, and7.

I got period 5 lunch again this year ^^

Angelfire sux x.x

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2004, 06:26:23 PM »
Haha, nice day at lunch today, I guess. ^^;;

And our high school was seperated into basically 2 lunch periods, with one in the middle of the two for the people in study hall that period...

uhh no not me.. and alot of people dont eat lunch in the cafeteria here lol

Heh, in my school, only seniors were allowed to eat outside of the caf... we had our own "senior courtyard" that we could eat in... so basically no space. And our school was about 550 kids, 6 towns put together.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2004, 08:14:16 AM »
We have four lunch periods. Period 4, 5, 6, and7.

My school is quite smiliar.  We had lunch periods from 4th to 8th...@_@
We always had to eat in the cafeteria, but after you finished eating, you could walk almost anywhere ('cept down hallways) but there's a really big commons area called "The Commons" (dur) that everyone just hangs out at.

I know it's off topic but I always wondered why everyone hung out around the bathroom o_O;
And why girls go to the bathroom in herds ^^;

Seniors get "senior privilege," therefore, they're allowed to go out to eat...Mmmm Burger King :P  Of course, if they could sneak out a couple underclassmen, they'd be lucky suckers ;D

Offline bum

• Addict
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2004, 08:46:12 AM »
a cafeteria ? man, american schools are wierd. most schools in australia, people just sit around like, wherever. and tray's ? like, man here ya just pic up something from the canteen and hold it in your hand. like, no formal siting down and shit. thats just wierd. man i usualy just have a bottle of coke for reces (errr, "little lunch" 15-20min, after period 2) and another coke for lunch (after period 4, goes for 45min). sometimes i eat chips or stuff their but, anything hot at my school generaly tastes like something cold and stale that was put in a microwave for 30 seconds.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2004, 03:54:16 PM »
I know it's off topic but I always wondered why everyone hung out around the bathroom o_O;

To smoke. At least that's been my experience.

We had the "Heater Crew" as well... a bunch of druggies and wannabe druggies that hung around the heater of the largest "intersection" in the school, making hallway traffic problems. ^^;;

anything