Author Topic: Music and CD Player Funds!  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
Music and CD Player Funds!
« on: August 24, 2004, 05:30:51 PM »
Okay, ya, call me stupid, lol! But I want you all to maybe help a brudda out! Listen up, everyone! I'm stuck way out here and shit, and if anyone is willing to send me money, no matter how much it is. From a dollar to five dollars, all money is greatly accepted. It's hard to come by cash, and I work my ass off for my room and board, and I'm glad about that, but I need better clothes and stuff, plus I need CD's and a CD player for my room. If anyone is willing to mail me some cash, no matter how little it is, I would just die for it! Besides, I maybe able to get a camera and sit it up here and who knows what else. You guys got to help a brudda out, man! I would gladly give you the address but only in PM. And if I do, I want you to write it down and delete the PM. Don't need people tracing me back to where I'm staying. This only for friends. This is my best life ever, I just need to beable to get some more cash. It's just a suggestion and I'm not going to be mad if you can't/won't send me money. I'm just trying to find a way of getting money since it's hard to get a job at the moment with no gas for my pickup!

Waya475

Re:Music and CD Player Funds!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 06:08:08 PM »
You could, y'know, sell shit on ebay or something.  Or starve for a few days.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 07:27:17 PM »
You could whore yourself out to 1000 fat chicks for 50 bucks each or you could whore yourself out to 100 really fat chicks for 500 bucks each.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Waya475

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 07:32:53 PM »
Family Guy.  Good....good...

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 07:52:09 PM »
You could whore yourself out to 1000 fat chicks for 50 bucks each or you could whore yourself out to 100 really fat chicks for 500 bucks each.

Fat chicks need lovin', but they gotta pay!

I can't send any cash though, I'm saving up for bass...
Hello!

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 02:12:06 PM »
Well, that was really nice guys. I'm actually telling the truth here and all and I'm not worried about food. They give me food, I get to eat around this time and I get to eat about noon. That's it.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004, 02:16:25 PM »
So I guess nobody has found ya yet? Well as long as your having fun then I wish ya luck.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 07:09:14 PM »
You could do really stupid stuff for cash. I always did when I was in a bind for money. If you aren't making money...you aren't thinking hard enough.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Tonyf9685

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Me - sports and anime fanatic (and proud of it!)
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 07:26:59 PM »
I feel for ya, man...But I don't work 40 hours a week so I can give my money to strangers... :P  

Have you tried the tried and true "robbing banks" method?  If you're good enough, there is a lot of reward in THAT profession....^_~
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?  ^_~   Also, I believe that if the RED SOX can win the World Series, the Lions can win the Super Bowl.  Who wants to disagree?  (*glares menacingly*)

Offline Night Priestess

• Shinigami's Archangel
  • Addict
  • Do I want immortality? Let me think... HECK YEA!!!
    • Shinigami's Temple
Re: Music and CD Player Funds!
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2004, 09:52:29 AM »
poor thing! still desperate? aww...
try getting a job. even if its babysitting...
Thanks to Chaos for the siggy!!!

Well, I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
Re: Music and CD Player Funds!
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 11:57:56 PM »

or cut off your ISP and save up the money u usually pay for the monthly fee....

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."

anything