Author Topic: What is the gundam seed sequel going to be like?  (Read 2361 times)

Offline n3m35i5

• Clean
  • take it out on the wall
What is the gundam seed sequel going to be like?
« on: August 24, 2004, 06:59:50 AM »
tHAt day i was looking at this gundam seed destiny preview then this question flashed across my head. Is it going to be directly related to the plot in gundam seed? IS Kira and AsuRAn going to reappear ? Maybe something happened after-war then this new guy is going to help clear up the mess. If you got any insider information or know a lot about the upcoming series please, TELL US( or maybe just me)!!!!
A dream that turns true, is not a true dream...

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
Re:What is the gundam seed sequel going to be like?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 06:54:36 PM »
tHAt day i was looking at this gundam seed destiny preview then this question flashed across my head. Is it going to be directly related to the plot in gundam seed? IS Kira and AsuRAn going to reappear ? Maybe something happened after-war then this new guy is going to help clear up the mess. If you got any insider information or know a lot about the upcoming series please, TELL US( or maybe just me)!!!!

Its basically going to be a parallel universe to UC, therefore the sequel will be much like Zeta Gundam. Asuran WILL appear, no word on Kira.

Offline Kairu de Large

Re:What is the gundam seed sequel going to be like?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 10:27:07 PM »

Offline loverdollx

• Clean
  • Sister of Love
Re: What is the gundam seed sequel going to be like?
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 12:20:07 AM »
Got some question on gundam seed?

Why does Cagalli has the seed ability and the ending is kind fast and doesnt look further on Kira's relationship with Lacus Clyne :(

In the end Flaye loves Kira...huhuhu and they dont deserve to die like that!! :'( :'(<cry..cry>

« Last Edit: September 06, 2004, 12:20:50 AM by loverdollx »

Offline Kairu de Large

Re: What is the gundam seed sequel going to be like?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 02:10:49 AM »
Got some question on gundam seed?

Why does Cagalli has the seed ability and the ending is kind fast and doesnt look further on Kira's relationship with Lacus Clyne :(

In the end Flaye loves Kira...huhuhu and they dont deserve to die like that!! :'( :'(<cry..cry>

Err.....I'll try and make what sense of that I can. SPOILER WARNING

Cagalli is Kira's brother(who is a coordinator) after all, I'm sure her posessing the seed mode has something to do with that. It's never explained why she has it, not even MAHQ mentioned anything on the matter. Most Anime series never really develop love affairs well, it's suggested that Kira and Lacus love eachother on several occasions(and when Kira kissed her on the cheek, if that even counts) but they never go out and say it. Arthrun and Cagalli actually kiss however and are still toegether as it would seem in Seed Destiny. There is a girl seen in the preview of Seed Destiny who is obviously Lacus, maybe the connection between Kira and Lacus will be explained further there.

Flay was a useless character from start to finish, she didn't actually love Kira either(She actually tells Sai that she didn't love him when they all thought Kira had died after episode 30). She seduced him and with that used him to kill coordinators so she could avenge her father's death(who Kira failed to protect). Not sure if you just made a typo or not but Kira didn't die...I think you skipped the ending credits because it shows he is indeed alive. And in the end Flay doesn't love Kira really, all she does is ask for forgiveness and says she couldn't think properly because she was always in pain. It's obvious that Kira still cared for her and had emotional attachment to her, but I wouldn't say he loved her at that point.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 09:17:16 PM by Kairu de Large »

anything