Author Topic: Bad Week anyone?  (Read 11332 times)

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
Re:Bad Week anyone?
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2004, 05:11:06 PM »
well....i got into a car accident, now my car is good for only the scrap heap. also, my friend's dog bit me 15 times before he could get it off of me, so i probably have rabies now. not to mention my computer overheated and literally exploded and took out half of my room, so now i'm using an old computer and living in the kitchen.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline Night Priestess

• Shinigami's Archangel
  • Addict
  • Do I want immortality? Let me think... HECK YEA!!!
    • Shinigami's Temple
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2004, 05:20:07 PM »
My week has been like any other. Shit.
But, hey, that's life, right?
Thanks to Chaos for the siggy!!!

Well, I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...

Offline DR.LOVE

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I wanna love ya baby o'sow bad!
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2004, 08:48:24 PM »
God, you are a gullible fool.  You believe EVERYTHING put in front of you.  I can't believe you trusted Mifune's post, OR mine.

Its true man while the hell would i print it. Its a Disease called Nuroferbomibermatosis ( one of those words u cant spell un less ur a Doctor) It turned out i was born with the disease but it didnt start up till my last year of high scholl , i had 2 sezures back 2 back taken by ambulence to Greenview (hospital) and was diagnose there , back then i only had 1 tumor on the brain , so i would apreciate it if u didnt call me a liar.  Heres someting elese since im telling the truth right now , I have been here before under a screen name , under many screen names in fact Rocky Horror ring a bell , but i aint going through all that shit i was back then so u dont have to worry about stupid ass post or flame'n ass threads ........there i said my peace.

Waya475

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2004, 08:56:34 PM »
But tumors all over your body?  Couldn't you go into chemo or something?  Not calling you a liar, but isn't it treatable?

Offline DR.LOVE

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2004, 08:58:22 PM »
No, if they were to cut the tumors off they would just grow back bigger , thats why its a disease. Theres no cure , something i have for the rest of my life.

Waya475

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2004, 09:00:22 PM »
I didn't believe it because it sounded like you were bragging about your life being worse than everyone elses >_>  All those symptoms....just didn't seem real.

Offline DR.LOVE

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2004, 09:04:38 PM »
I didn't believe it because it sounded like you were bragging about your life being worse than everyone elses >_>  All those symptoms....just didn't seem real.

Well i like to be light hearted when being serious , cause the worse case senario is that the tumors go millegnet and that will kill me. So thats why i joke around as often as i can and always say " DOnt take life so seriously cause it can kill ya"  By the way if u look to the words to the left its a hint that i was Dr. Love  ;D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 09:05:56 PM by Toshiro Mifune »

Offline amievil

• Yanime Dick
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Your great superior.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2004, 09:25:06 PM »
I bet you have chicken pox but you can't spell it so you spelt it as "Nuroferbomibermatosis"
Shut the fuck up.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2004, 08:04:03 AM »
haha then it wasnt a joke! .....umm yea...that must suck having tumors adn not being able to take them out....I have never had one or close to one...guess u really did top all of us.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2004, 08:24:34 AM »
haha then it wasnt a joke! .....umm yea...that must suck having tumors adn not being able to take them out....I have never had one or close to one...guess u really did top all of us.

I don't think I would say he topped us all...
but eh...Whatever floats his boat :)