Author Topic: Bad Week anyone?  (Read 11496 times)

cuteflyz89

Bad Week anyone?
« on: August 23, 2004, 08:37:08 AM »
well I had a lovely week! *sarcasm* My grandma just got surgry 8/22/04 and she lives in Michagin and shes really old and a couple of days before the sugury she was put in a *ucking nursing home that didnt take care of her and shes living w/ an acholic.

My brother is sick and throwing up *shivers* eheh I feel really bad for him cause he looks to miserable. yea I had to clean the bathroom
3 this week ewwws! But I had my trusty rubber gloves! I cleaned the whole bathroom again lol yea.

I wanna know if any of u had a terrible week like I did.

ugh and is there anyway that could prevent me from getting sick? lol I dont take vitamins cause I hate swalling pills and such, so I have been covering my mouth and nose while cleaning. and yea I just wanna know what eles I can do to keep from getting sick.

lol yea go ahead and tell me about ur week!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2004, 08:05:35 AM by Kitsune Girl8904 »

Waya475

Re:Bad Week anyone?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 01:10:05 PM »
lol mi weak wuz fun lol.  it wasnt bad or nethin i mean i brok up wit h my gurlfreind an den i hert my hed lol.  at leest i got animu!!!

Offline Sola

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 01:13:09 PM »
MAEY WEEK WUZ HORIBEL!11 I HAD 2 EAT BORCOLI AND CAROT111 OMG AND TEHN I SNEEZED 1NCE!11 CAN U BELEIVE!1 :( :( :( :(

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 01:27:15 PM »
My penis fell off.  :'(

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 02:36:44 PM »
My penis fell off.  :'(

Fell off? More likely cut off...
Hello!

cuteflyz89

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 02:49:27 PM »
lol haha looks like Waya needs to work on his typing now. lol and for the one who had to eat broclie, I love that stuff and carrots! haha  anyway how the hell can ur penis just fall off lol feel bad for u....o_0 well that dosent seem so bad lol

Waya475

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 02:52:26 PM »
WOW.  That is all I have to say.  I cannot BELIEVE that you fell for all of that.  First of all, the bad typing was poking fun at your typing.  Second of all, none of those events happened, though I can't speak for Beeverpaste ;)

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »
Yeah but still hooray for animu!  :P
Hello!

Offline OtakuNaruto39

• Clean
  • naruto fan #1 lol
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2004, 03:11:45 PM »
my weak was badd 2 bcuz i couldtn get on teh internit 2 downlaod my naruto animu episoeds :( :( >:( :'( :-X

Offline amievil

• Yanime Dick
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Your great superior.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2004, 03:17:27 PM »
mnr mnr hrt hrt
Shut the fuck up.

Offline Sola

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2004, 03:48:27 PM »
lol haha looks like Waya needs to work on his typing now. lol and for the one who had to eat broclie, I love that stuff and carrots! haha  anyway how the hell can ur penis just fall off lol feel bad for u....o_0 well that dosent seem so bad lol

.....................................You're an ass.

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2004, 04:05:12 PM »
XD

i seen the spelling mockery coming, haha, ah man thats the first time ive actually laughed on here.

my weeks been fucking brilliant by the way, gameswise especially..

oh, take your vitamins!

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2004, 05:27:14 PM »
DAMN!! my *ucking week was horrible!! I'm geting called a window by my ex ex and my ex ex ex. (don't ask) but my ex ex ex said he was gonna put gas around my house. i told my dad... my dad went to him house... he told my friends.... now there mad at me. :P\
At least i have my other friends to count on. ;D
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2004, 05:29:02 PM »
DAMN!! my *ucking week was horrible!! I'm geting called a window by my ex ex and my ex ex ex. (don't ask) but my ex ex ex said he was gonna put gas around my house. i told my dad... my dad went to him house... he told my friends.... now there mad at me. :P\
At least i have my other friends to count on. ;D

Uh...repeat that?

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2004, 05:32:11 PM »
Well my ex ex is Daniel... and my ex ex ex is Denver.

Dever 3way called my house and all 4 of the people were talking at once... i heard him say he was gonna put gasoline around my house. So i was scared and told my dad. He went to Denvers house and talked with him. Dever call samanthan.. daniel.... thomas... and jean. and there all mad exepet Thomas. He's a good friend. so thats why i didn't have a good week.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.