Author Topic: Concert Fumes  (Read 4053 times)

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
Concert Fumes
« on: August 15, 2004, 10:00:35 AM »
Oh man, I was at a concert last night I and I was getting a mix of about 8 different things that were being smoked. The craziest stuff man. Anywho, those concerts are good times, what ones have y'all been to?
In the name of god, inpure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation, amen

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re:Concert Fumes
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 10:15:36 AM »
what consert did you go see?

i have seen none... i want to though. :P
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline unhinged_loon

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 10:21:14 AM »
Not surprised if they are rock concerts. Not my kind of concerts.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2004, 10:55:36 AM »
It was a Modest Mouse concert... not really hard rock. The other bands were Death cab for Cutie and The Walkmen.
In the name of god, inpure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation, amen

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2004, 11:03:30 AM »
hm i've only been to one concert. rufus wainwright and ben folds. it was at ravinia though, which is a biiiig place. especially if you have lawn tickets like i did.

the only interesting thing that happened as far as people in the audience was... this guy was drunk and dancing for this lady in front of us, and then he started making out with this other guy and grabbing his ass like crazy. then started dancing some more. security made him leave... haha

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2004, 11:07:02 AM »
The only concert i ever went to in my existance is to see an old 50's band that my stepfather wanted to see. Not even 1 year ago that he and my mother went to see Cher, while us kids get to stay home and eat leftover pasta. They got home around 11:00 pm, and i was patiently waiting in the kitchen.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2004, 11:13:22 AM »
Wow, you guys are boring XD. I wanna go to a Disturbed concert or something and just mosh the whole time :P

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2004, 11:49:15 AM »
i was supposed to go to a radiohead concert almost exactly one year ago. a friend of mine and i had been planning it for months. he would come from buffalo, ny to chicago, and we'd go to it together. we spent so much time planning it out. we had tickets and everything. but, his dad decided at the last minute that i shouldn't be allowed to go, so that my friend wouldn't "get too attached" to me... so i had to miss a concert for my FAVORITE BAND EVER because of his dad's confusing logic. but it's ok. i'm over it. i think. (and radiohead announced that they probably won't do many north american shows in the future... greeeeat.)

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2004, 11:53:16 AM »
Wow, that seriously sucks =(. I missed a Godsmack concert and an Offspring one that I really wanted to go to and I'm still pissed about it >_<

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2004, 08:27:09 PM »
me no see concerts

Waya475

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2004, 01:15:37 PM »
Tee hee.  That is like the Rave here.  Alcohol free, but you get high whether you smoke or not.

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2004, 02:06:58 PM »
I have seen Metallica 3 times, the last time just after load came out, megadeth once, Poison a couple of times, and Ozzfeast once, along with some local rock shows.  There is always something being smoked.  Once at an outdoor show, some dude taps me on the shoulder asking me if I had some papers, and he is holding a bag of weed.  
Now Watching: 

Offline doll face

• Clean
  • The Dancer
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2004, 04:26:48 PM »
I've been to an awesome Christian concert. Man it was awesome. I went for the experience and it was unbelievable. "Aint no party like the Holy Ghost party, 'cuz the Holy Ghost party don't stop!"  

I mostly attend the local punk shows though. A lot of punk bands, as well as ska. No drugs usually, it's pretty clean.

I *HEART* MOSHING.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2004, 04:44:39 PM »
I have seen Metallica 3 times, the last time just after load came out, megadeth once, Poison a couple of times, and Ozzfeast once, along with some local rock shows.  There is always something being smoked.  Once at an outdoor show, some dude taps me on the shoulder asking me if I had some papers, and he is holding a bag of weed.  
Man, that sounds like a blast. I gotta go to some harder rock concerts and have a good time. Ozzfest would be fun, maybe I should look into that

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2004, 05:39:33 PM »
You sonuvabitch. Death Cab For Cutie is my favorite band... Modest Mouse is pretty damn good, too. The Walkmen are meh...

Anyhow, I went to one concert where there were 4 spanish girls making out, and rubbing all over eachother, and stuff. They were in the row in front of my. It was pretty nice.... Luckily it was dark out, so you couldn't really tell I had a...........

that's where my story ends.