Author Topic: PLEASE NO!!!  (Read 8126 times)

Offline Saint Tail

• Clean
  • Saint Tail
Re:PLEASE NO!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2004, 05:25:29 PM »
I really hate to see a 13 year old acting as if her life is over because her boyfriend dumped her.  GET OVER IT.  If it's really bothering you then go to a fucking shrink...I strongly doubt you actually need to, though.  Don't clutter the forums with this insignificant nonsense and don't assume that anybody cares.
...alittle mean michelle....... :-\
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 05:25:46 PM by Saint Tail »

~Saint Tail~

cuteflyz89

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2004, 05:41:34 PM »
Lol.. but after i got off of my e-mail i ran to my room... where 2 little kids where. I told them what happened and this is there reply " its ok Felecia.. you can find another boy friend i should be easy". That right there cracked me up!! them one of there mom's came in to give me the phone and saw me crying.. and said " Never shed a tear for a guy.. it point less. all they want to do is to see if you have a heart breaking side and want to watch you suffer." I started to giggle. So i hope i will do better. But when my ex says " i told you he was a good for nothing jerk"  then i will start to cry again.
dont ya love little kids? lol

Waya475

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2004, 06:10:08 PM »
Wow.  You disgust me.  13 years old and complaining about love.  Enjoy your childhood and play with barbies, or go nuts for boy bands.  Whatever it is you youngins do.

Offline whore-sama

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: PLEASE NO!!!
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2004, 08:29:10 PM »
I wasn't being mean-I was simply telling this pathetic girl the truth.  The truth hurts sometimes, maybe you need to realize that too.  Just because a person complains to a fucking internet message board doesn't mean they're depressed.  SOME people *cough* are just begging for attention.  fuck off mmkay?

anything