Author Topic: PLEASE NO!!!  (Read 8146 times)

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
Re:PLEASE NO!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2004, 11:07:16 AM »
This is the reason that I would never get involved with another person. It clouds logical judgement and descisions which later results in rash behavior.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 11:08:01 AM by Tsugiri »

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2004, 11:13:44 AM »
I'm a free girl, and I will be for the rest of my life.  ;D

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2004, 11:17:38 AM »
I have heard many people say that but in the end they become involved once more. Though it is wrong to keep a person caged. Everyone should be able to be free but because of governments and the wills of the other people in this world that idea becomes restricted.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2004, 11:48:42 AM »
I got another e-mail. I makes more since though. kinda.

love u too, but we probably wont be together again... so it just doesnt make sense... we could be friends, but living so far away... it just doesnt make sense. please try to understand. it was hard for me too. but please try not to be sad. we can still be friends Felecia. u still know me, we can still talk...but more...u just live so far away now. i am sorry. its not your fault u live far away. just please try to understand...we can still be friends. write back. please dont be sad.
             charles
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2004, 11:56:40 AM »
Well it was slightly comical to see a person try so hard. Though it was written in a way to ease your mind as well as his. I am no expert on these type of matters but I think he actually cares for you...may I die before anything like that happens to me once again.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2004, 11:59:32 AM »
you really think he cares for me? but.. if he still cares for me why did he break up with me?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2004, 12:02:21 PM »
Well he gave the reason but it is up to you to beleive it. Though like I said I am not an expert on these kinda things. To get a better view on what to do get other points of views and make an unbiased descision on the advice given. But my personal idea is that he cares for you but does not love you. As you see from what he said in that e-mail.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 12:03:49 PM by Tsugiri »

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2004, 12:08:42 PM »
but he did say he loves me... he wouldn't lie...  ???

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2004, 12:13:08 PM »
Well I must have misread then...forgive that mistake in the facts that I just gave then. The only advice I will tell you is that you should examine everything he said...get more advice from others then make an unbiased descision on what your translation of it is. Then make your final decsision......To make it simple just look at it from all angles.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2004, 12:20:36 PM »
yea i guess.. after like 5 e-mails from him i will figure it out. mabey.. but i really think he still loves me but if we didn't have to live so far away. Man... why.. again.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2004, 12:24:33 PM »
This is why I never get involved...becomes to complicated and everyone ends up being hurt in one way or another. That will never happen again. Just listen and beleive in your descision no matter what it is. There is no wrong answers as long as there is proof or belief.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2004, 12:29:56 PM »
oh... well i hope everything will work out. Thanks for all your help!! i feel alittle better now.

Offline whore-sama

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2004, 12:42:48 PM »
I really hate to see a 13 year old acting as if her life is over because her boyfriend dumped her.  GET OVER IT.  If it's really bothering you then go to a fucking shrink...I strongly doubt you actually need to, though.  Don't clutter the forums with this insignificant nonsense and don't assume that anybody cares.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2004, 12:53:10 PM »
like i said... i'm kinda over it. but i don't need a shrink. i already did... before i meet him. but anyways..i have calmed down.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2004, 01:01:51 PM »
I'll have to agree with whore-sama on the fact that some of the general discussion topics is based on your problems. If you don't want to get your feelings hurt further, i suggest you stop making topics about Waya banning you, boyfriend problems, stalker problems, etc.

This is General Discussion, not Therapy Discussion.  ;D (we should make one just for her.  :-\)

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.