Author Topic: PLEASE NO!!!  (Read 8167 times)

Offline unhinged_loon

• Clean
Re:PLEASE NO!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2004, 08:53:21 AM »
what did he do?!! since this thread is about boys acting like shit to girls!! and charles said that i can go out with the other guys i like. WTF is up with that?!!

Hey, dont lump all the guys out there in the world together. There are jerks and shitheads, but there are many wonderful and caring guys out there.

Things are probably better this way. As far as I can tell, this sounds like a long distance relationship. These kind of situations arent good (wouldnt last) unless the bond is strong and built on years of relationship.

Look for someone near, someone whom you probably see a few times a week at least. Relationships arent just built on feelings. Communication play a very important part. Seeing each other in person, to talking, do things together goes a long way in building up a relationship.

Dont think that the guys out there near you are jerks, crap. Probably thats because you see them too often that you find out their shortcomings. Try looking out for good points of the people around you. You will be surprised by what you find.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensing too much teenage agst here... Levels are exceeding what has been detected in the vicinity of Megatokyo... Auto-self destruct detected...  :P
« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 09:02:08 AM by unhinged_loon »

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2004, 09:04:44 AM »
yea your right.. it is for my best intest. i need someone that i can see at school. or somthing like that. :-\
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2004, 09:08:36 AM »
God why do guys have to be such $uckign basterds??? *sighs* they are so full of them selves and dont care what ppl think and they hurt us girls feeligns .......... not to most of the guys lol hehee dont feel bad if u are verry nice and kind lol

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 09:28:48 AM »
guys aswer this question please.

why do guys think that girls are cheating on them if there really not?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline unhinged_loon

• Clean
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 09:31:09 AM »
God why do guys have to be such $uckign basterds??? *sighs* they are so full of them selves and dont care what ppl think and they hurt us girls feeligns .......... not to most of the guys lol hehee dont feel bad if u are verry nice and kind lol

Guys and girls, in general operate in different ways. When it comes to relationships, girls tend to be more emotionally driven. Guys would tend to view things in a more impersonal manner. Even if it hurts, they would do what they think is better/correct, and they expect the other party to understand.

There are also those bastards who are out for fun. They prey on what they percieve as vulnerable targets. Some for their own ego, some to boast, some merely for the thrill of it. Even as guy, I condemn those who do so; I would certainly label them as bastards.

In all due fairness, as much as there are jerks out there, there are also bitches out there. Things are about even as far as I can see.

------------------------------------------------------------

"why do guys think that girls are cheating on them if there really not?"

Why then do girls get mad when guys spend sometime out with his buddies? I have a few guys who are hen-pecked. I have yet to meet a girl complain about her boyfriend being suspicious.
He is a little sensitive I guess. Maybe he thinks that you do have some interest in some guy(s) in your school. I dont have the transcripts of the conversations b/w the two of you, so I cant judge.

*shrug*
Maybe he said all that to push you towards getting on with your life. Hard to tell.

If he is really a nice guy, this is probably what is going on. He has set his mind on the "breakup" and wouldnt budge. He is also probably "psycho" himself out of the notion of having any romantic relations with you.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 09:44:20 AM by unhinged_loon »

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 09:46:16 AM »
Actually that is a good point. Though I have never understood anything about any girl so I gave up trying to do so. Anywayz this conversation will eventually turn into a very large argument so I will quite while I am ahead.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2004, 10:24:21 AM »
well i let my boyfriends hang with threre buddies god!! i'm not like that at all. i'm a good girl to guys. i respect them.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2004, 10:27:14 AM »
The only thing that is constant in anything is respect...though it gets to complicated and a person could become confused or they will panic. That makes other feel the same and then there is only chaos.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2004, 10:51:35 AM »
so your saying that he broke up with me cause he was freacked out? or can you explain that in a differnt matter?

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2004, 10:54:52 AM »
I wasn't implying that had anything to do with him. To make such a descision I would have to get to know the person. But as I was never good with conversation I could not find out. Great I am talking in circles again.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2004, 10:58:03 AM »
oh.. well.. ok. but i still don't know what he meant by you can go out with all the other guys you like. WTF is up with that!!??

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2004, 11:00:06 AM »
When writing things like that a person would of tried to make it seem like a soothing thing to say. But when another person reads that certain passage it would seem to them that he is a possessive idiot since when you break up with a person you have no say in who they will go out with later.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2004, 11:02:26 AM »
yea... someone said that he might have broke up with me cause he went out with another.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2004, 11:03:59 AM »
yea... someone said that he might have broke up with me cause he went out with another.

If girls don't do it, then the boys do.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2004, 11:05:14 AM »
DAMNIT!! he said he loved me.. he kissed me like he really ment it to... WHY!!! Damnit! i love him...i don't know when i will love again. :'(