Author Topic: PLEASE NO!!!  (Read 8129 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
PLEASE NO!!!
« on: August 14, 2004, 09:43:37 PM »
My (ex)boyfriend just e-mailed me this is what he said.

hey felecia-
           i miss u. thx 4 not calling too. i think my parents dont know about what we do. they dont know ur name either. plz still dont call. also, u live pretty far away now...i probably wont c u again ever, cuz of school and stuff. go ahead and go out with any of those boys u like. i dont care. lets just be friends who communicate through e-mail only. i will never forget u...
      sincerely,
                charles

WHY!! WHY ME!! i'm so.. so.. sad! Does this mean he's breaking up with me?  :'(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 10:08:05 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Shuugo Asagi

Re:PLEASE NO!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 09:53:43 PM »
Yup that's exactly what it means.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 09:57:40 PM »
Im soo sorry Angle I hope that things will be ok ....thats really wierd for him to say that through email

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 10:01:35 PM »
i know.. i don't know if i will ever be ok. I realy felt my heart getting torn cause i was shaking so badly.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 10:12:30 PM »
i was shaking when I found out about T.J too

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 10:15:46 PM »
what did he do?!! since this thread is about boys acting like shit to girls!! and charles said that i can go out with the other guys i like. WTF is up with that?!!

Enigma

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2004, 10:21:55 PM »
They must think it helps....-_-

Cherry

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2004, 10:31:40 PM »
I'm really getting sick of all this damn boy talk. I hate to be mean, especially on my birthday  ;D but, Angel, yeah breakups are hard but you'll get over it soon when you see the next cute guy XD j/k..but anywayz, life goes on so dont mope around guys..neways, you shouldnt be so invloved with guys right now. You should concentrate on your school work and all that other stuff..

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2004, 11:07:46 PM »
yea your right.. who needs guys? LOL!! no afense to you guys. ;D

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2004, 11:16:15 PM »
yea your right.. who needs guys? LOL!! no afense to you guys. ;D

right who needs guys..  ::)

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2004, 11:29:14 PM »
Lol.. but after i got off of my e-mail i ran to my room... where 2 little kids where. I told them what happened and this is there reply " its ok Felecia.. you can find another boy friend i should be easy". That right there cracked me up!! them one of there mom's came in to give me the phone and saw me crying.. and said " Never shed a tear for a guy.. it point less. all they want to do is to see if you have a heart breaking side and want to watch you suffer." I started to giggle. So i hope i will do better. But when my ex says " i told you he was a good for nothing jerk"  then i will start to cry again.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 06:59:34 AM by Angel »

Offline CCLemon

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Translator
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2004, 11:30:45 PM »
Noooooooooo

boys are l337

/Shameless

Lovely.

Offline bum

• Addict
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2004, 04:20:42 AM »
Noooooooooo

boys are l337

your gay arent you ?

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2004, 05:46:51 AM »
I'm keeping myself preserved when i'm older, so i don't have to take all the pressure now.

Get over it. Sure, these are harsh words to be said, but they're other nasty fish in the sea.  ;)

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2004, 06:57:13 AM »
What do you mean.. harsh words? And i kinda got over him. I don't know yet. But i still can't belive him. WTF would make him think i liked other guys? :-\

anything