Author Topic: Final Fantasy XI  (Read 10307 times)

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
Re:Final Fantasy XI
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 02:16:53 PM »
I finally got summoner the other night.  I got fire while lvling my pld in the dunes, and then after dying a couple of times got a lvl 43 pld help me get through the Ridgemount Pass (that place is scary, lots of bats, gobs, oozes, and scorpions). I lvled it last night to lvl 4, will work on it some tonight.  I hope to get it to about 10 and then sub it to my white mage to get that job to 20, then go back and lvl smn some more, or pld, or drk, or thf, or go back to windy and finish ranger quest, or get my warr back to 30 since I delvled during the smn quest. Oh, and I need to kill some baddy in Delkfuck tower in Quifim for Rank 4 in Sandy.  Oh, so much to do, so much to do.  
Now Watching: 

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 02:22:39 PM »
{Congratulations!} i lvled my THF to 15 yesterday. now i finally have TH, and am starting to camp some rare monsters more.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2004, 10:48:03 AM »
the way things have gone in the dunes with my thief, I may end up having to solo him to 15
Now Watching: 

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2004, 02:05:21 PM »
i actually got incredibly lucky, i got some really good PTs as a THF. i was also chosen even when PLDs, WHMs, and BLMs were seeking. well, i camped Spook last night and got 3 mantles, though one of them went to a guy in my LS, since we were team-camping it.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline klod

• Clean
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2004, 07:34:07 PM »
any of you guys play on odin? that was my old server before i quitted but my friends still play on it.

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2004, 09:39:34 AM »
No, I am on titan. and Clash, I really have no luck in this game, it sucks at times how unlucky I am.  
Now Watching: 

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re: Final Fantasy XI
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2004, 02:58:19 PM »
Your Allakazham profile link isnt working, Zero. >_<

Anyway... Right now I'm 40 DRG / 30 WAR / 15 THF, and Rank 5. Sometime soon I gotta do my DRG AF1. =p

Once I get DRG to 50 I think I'm gonna take a break and lvl WHM and maybe SAM too, because they're both fun subs for DRG. =p I'm kinda skeptical about doing WHM and BLM though, cause I've never played a Mage job before. >_> But, IMO, it's worth it for the awesomeness that is being a DRG/WHM for soloing and helping out lower lvls. =p

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 03:30:08 PM »
Strange, it usually does.  I will have to check it when I get home.  It seems to get blocked when I try to access it at work. 
Now Watching: 

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2004, 03:49:23 PM »
My problem is I keep lvling my sub jobs, and doing all these quests and stuff that I havnt gotten very high.  I have a 29warr/17whtm/15pld/13drk/11thf/9smn/6blk.  My longterm job is going to be pld with a warr sub.  I also plan to get my wht at least to 25 and get raise, and eventually high enough to get the tele spells.  Blk I will probably get high enough to get warp.  SMN, for now, I am going to get to 13 to be a sub to get my wht to 25.  I am rank 3 in Sandy, but need just need to finish one mission to get rank 4 (but I need to get my war back to 30 to use my lvl 30 armor because my chain mail is on loan).  I would like eventually to get the other avatars but thats kind of on the backburner until I get my Pld job up to a very high lvl, and my thief to 15 
Now Watching: 

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2004, 04:22:35 PM »
I'm from Sandy too. I'm sooo glad I didn't pick Bastok or Windy. They aren't as uhhh... I dunno. Good? >_> But, after lvl 34, Jeuno is pretty much my home town, because you don't always know where your next invite will be to. So, I've gotten pretty used to Jeuno now. =p I'm about 2k tnl till lvl 41... Kinda sucks that almost everyone in my linkshell is lvl 50+, because they all do stuff like Genkai together, and I gotta get them to help me individually cause I'm behind. >_<

My problem is I keep lvling my sub jobs

Heh, exactly the opposite for me. I wanna lvl a few new jobs to use as subs, but I wanna keep getting to higher lvls with my DRG. =p

Also, I wanna get me some Sniper Rings, but they run a good 550,000 gil each on our server. -_-
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 04:23:04 PM by Cgoten »

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2004, 09:00:17 AM »
Your Allakazham profile link isnt working, Zero. >_<

Anyway... Right now I'm 40 DRG / 30 WAR / 15 THF, and Rank 5. Sometime soon I gotta do my DRG AF1. =p

Once I get DRG to 50 I think I'm gonna take a break and lvl WHM and maybe SAM too, because they're both fun subs for DRG. =p I'm kinda skeptical about doing WHM and BLM though, cause I've never played a Mage job before. >_> But, IMO, it's worth it for the awesomeness that is being a DRG/WHM for soloing and helping out lower lvls. =p
I fixed it know, didnt have the entire url in there.  its kind of hard to update since I keep switching jobs all the time.  My long term char will be Pld/Warr, with Wht/Smn being kind of my second.  I would eventually like to get dragoon.
Now Watching: 

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2004, 02:38:20 PM »
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?47927

Theres my character. =p I was too lazy to log in and see what my Attack, Defense and weapon lvls are, and Gil changes too often to be worth updating. But other than that, it should be correct.

I still have my Goldfish bowl equipped. >_>

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2004, 11:57:08 AM »
Cool, will take a look at that when I get home.  I got my smn to 11 the other night.  Last night wasnt so good.  I was in a decent party, and one of the members was like I have to go afk to eat, it will be like 20 minutes.  I am like replace them, and they are like no no no, I will be back.  She goes afk, another member leaves, and I am like I am not just going to sit here for 20 minutes.  I tried to find another party, none were looking for a smn, and couldnt get a party of my own together, so I left and returned to Sandoria.  I collected my gill from a sale of several stacks of fire crystals I was hording on my mule, and put some elm logs I had aquired from someones bazaar, that I would need to be be a pretty high ranked woodworker to do anything with.  They sold (3 of them) in like 5 minutes.  I am taking my white mage (17 out tonight and hope to have her to 20 by monday. 
Now Watching: 

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2004, 02:09:52 PM »
Cool.

This weekend I did my AF1 and got to lvl 42. It'd be really nice if I could get to lvl 50 before Chains comes out, but that means I'd need 8 lvls in 14 days. =/ I got 2 lvls yesterday, so I guess it isn't impossible, but I doubt it'll happen. >_<

Offline Sandalphon

• Clean
  • Liminality--It says it all
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2004, 03:24:49 PM »
I was a 52 rdm , had both genkais done up to lvl 60, had AF1 and 2, had all jobs unlocked and several lvld and i had 1+million gil worth of items and all spells up to date, got bored sold the account for 500dollars

"Go back inside. Tell your colleagues to do the possible, then the impossible, and then the unthinkable, until he's out of danger. Because when you're finished, Doctor, that room will contain either four living men or four corpses. Do you understand?"

" You once said a person defines themselves by what they are willing to die for. I will die for a belief and you will die because you have none."