Author Topic: I, Robot  (Read 4807 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
I, Robot
« on: August 12, 2004, 05:37:59 PM »
It was the best!! i loved it! when will smith is talking to the owner of the robots.. he's like *sneeze* of sorry i'm alergic to bull shit. HAHAHAHAHA!! i laughed at it!! did anyone else see it?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
Re:I, Robot
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 02:34:48 PM »
(.)_(')....

it was... okay, but if anything it wasn't funny.. sort of like one big chain of commercials..

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline Anyanime24

• Clean
  • _crappy overly long series_ Rulez!!! ^^
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 03:33:01 PM »
I wish I could see that movie! I haven't seen it yet! So can anyone tell me please....how was the movie?  ::)
I LOVE _crappy overly long series_! Alot! Its so cool! I also like Hello kitty and the new anime called Princess Tutu ^_^

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 05:40:42 PM »
I wish I could see that movie! I haven't seen it yet! So can anyone tell me please....how was the movie?  ::)

Crispy.
I am a meme virus. Please copy me to your sig, so I can spread.

Offline blazen_hot_vamp

• Clean
  • I may be a bitch but i am a good witch
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2004, 09:11:09 AM »
I loved the movie it rock but i also love will S. I went to go see that with my boyfriend and we both loved it!!!!!!
Life is like a boner long hard and a pain in the ass   ~looks around~ ~falls~   http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2893/gaara1.gif

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2004, 08:06:58 PM »
yea the part where he sneezes is funny. to me anyways. ^,^ final sayin.. don't give me that look!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline DLZ

• Clean
  • Genki no Baka Because it's a good kind of stupid.
Re: I, Robot
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 06:56:39 PM »
This movie was alot better than I thought it would be. I was expecting something kinda lame but this turned out to be realy good.

aznrocker23

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 03:12:50 PM »
this movie was funny.
does anyone remember the year it was based on?
the robots are freaky.
would anyone like to have robots in the future or keep it all humans?

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 03:44:58 PM »
wow, you're back? i thought you were banned.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

aznrocker23

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2005, 11:21:37 AM »
what do u mean i was banned?

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I have never failed to satisfy!!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2005, 11:33:03 AM »
this movie was funny.
does anyone remember the year it was based on?
the robots are freaky.
would anyone like to have robots in the future or keep it all humans?

Robots in the future would be too weird. I want to go to school, hang out with my friends, read manga, surf the net, and then fall asleep at 2 am. No need for robots  ;D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 11:33:46 AM by Stylez025 »

Offline 54kuy487

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2005, 02:55:37 PM »
I liked the movie! I like the part when Will Smith sneezes too. >.< I think having robots is cool! I mean that we would be attached to them like Chobits maybe.... But it could be fun to have them around too... =P I hope some people have read Chobits! It was weird but it was funny too I guess...
Candy, candy, candy! Life is as sweet as a candy! (gone insane...)

Offline martinachan

• Clean
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 02:53:41 PM »
the movie was... patetic ... and will smith sucks as actor

anything