Author Topic: SCARED!!  (Read 16140 times)

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
Re:SCARED!!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 04:08:53 PM »
man, I'd rather be stabbed with a lithuanian throwing knife than be kicked in the balls as hard as someone could. I'd be feeling the pain man, big time.
In the name of god, inpure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation, amen

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2004, 04:11:56 PM »
hehe.* giggles* hehe.. thats how girls defende there selfs against boys. ::)
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Shuugo Asagi

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 04:13:55 PM »
lol... well i'm not that mean.. eathier.. what i would do.

1. Kick in balls as hard as i can
2. call cops
3. Punch him as hard as i can.. in stomch or face.

Well if he hadn't actually done anything then depending what state your in then oyu could be charged for assult.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2004, 04:13:58 PM »
I've noticed. Mind you, I've never been kicked in the balls by a girl... only by guys... ow, not cool ^_^;;
In the name of god, inpure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation, amen

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2004, 04:15:29 PM »
poor you..!!

well i live in texas.. and i already told him to never come to my door.. so if he does then i have a right to.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2004, 04:15:49 PM »
The wonderful state of Texas and they're laws. Muhahahaha.  :-X
And how can the world want me to change,
Theyíre the ones that stay the same.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2004, 04:17:22 PM »
I wanna go to texas just so I can shoot a man when he sets foot on my front porch. Am I allowed to then further mutilate his corpse if it so chooses to stay on my property?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2004, 04:18:54 PM »
no.. your not allowed to do that... first you have to ask him what he wants and what he is here for before you shoot.. and you have to tell him to get off your property to. if she doesn't you can.

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2004, 04:19:02 PM »
It has to be dark and you're not allowed to shot him when his back is turned on you. So shot him in the leg till he turns around. About the mutilation don't have a clue.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2004, 04:22:17 PM »
or you have to live in the country and you can!! we shoot fireworks!! yea fireworks!! but lets stay on topic... about my stalker. should i call the cops if he doesn't get off my property?

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2004, 04:22:57 PM »
Ummmm......yea.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 04:24:23 PM »
or what else should i do cause i'm afaid of cops.. bad experience.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2004, 04:24:56 PM »
can you shoot fireworks directly at someone?

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2004, 04:25:20 PM »
Don't think so.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

Shuugo Asagi