Author Topic: SCARED!!  (Read 16222 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re: SCARED!!
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2004, 01:31:54 PM »
well i said i was gonna kill him.. and he's like "thats a threat!" Before that i said " I'm gonna kill you,, but not really" He's such a retard. He's not stalking me anymore cause i got him in sooooo much trouble.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2004, 10:36:48 PM »
haha serves him right to be in trouble! lol

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2004, 10:44:19 PM »
.....Restraining Order. ;)

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2004, 02:44:47 PM »
Serves him right. He must be some perverted freak lmao! stalking u too o_O thats just seems wrong. If he does stalk u again i'll bring my triads :D and kick some butt with machetes ;D (cant spell)

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2004, 06:33:22 PM »
^^ YEA!! Can i help?! LMAO
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2004, 02:41:14 AM »
Yeah! :P bring some granade's the more the merrier  ;D

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2004, 03:41:43 PM »
^^... he's a bitch.. today... i was singing a song that everyone else was singing. Then they stoped.. i stoped to. I just started tapping my foot to the song.. and he's like " no no.. stop it.. you killed it!! " I was fixin to pop him one.. but the bus driver was looking. :P

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2004, 04:52:45 PM »
you get lost alot don't you. ::)

ok.. let me explain it.. you know how ppl are like.. man dude. you fuckin killed it!! Well thats what happen. I was going to punch him when the bus driver looked up.... You understand now?

anything