Author Topic: Ichigo Stolen By ANBU  (Read 5800 times)

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re:Ichigo Stolen By ANBU
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2004, 09:00:40 PM »
I could care less really -_-.  But if they are trying to steal a project, at least do a better job than from the group ur stealing from, which would probably be the reason ur stealing it in the first place.  Sigh, i read their edits, and their translations sucked... edits were crap... and yea...  I wonder if they couldn't just subbed another anime to bored themselves instead of attempting at editing manga which they suck at ...

Agreed. I want Fullmetal Alchemist 41-44 dammit! >_>

Offline RedMonkey

• Clean
  • Fear the Red Monkey!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2004, 10:51:50 PM »
I heard sometimes pannels were redrawn, or extra detail added.

Like Waya said, pretty much just Hunter X Hunter gets redrawn. As far as I've seen Ichigo is identical art-wise.

True, i mean he isn't doing some major change, what did the he add an extra girl in the book?
Oh, where art thou RedMonkey?

Offline AlphaUltima

• Ichitard #95127
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Momusutard
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 02:51:02 AM »
ahh yes all them ads and previews like "who will manaka sleep with!?"  or "will luffy kick usopp's ass!?" covering half the artwork.  unless they get better and find colorists like plum and strikeflo, yanime's looking pretty sweet right now.

Offline StrikeFlo

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I'm the StrikeLeader
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2004, 05:24:12 AM »
unless they get better and find colorists like plum and strikeflo
There's a lot of colorist as skilled as us Alpha... and I don't consider myself as a super skilled one (but I'll make my possible to become one  ;) )
I only thinks that if Anbu going to release ichigo chapters first, people will dl their release if not everyone will keep on dl from yanime, that's all...
"May the StrikeForce be with you!"

anything