Author Topic: A question  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Apathetic-Piggy

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
A question
« on: August 09, 2004, 05:51:18 PM »
Well, It seems that you only put up links for volumes up to 11, I wanted to know if you only planned to translate up to 11? Thats one guess i had, the other is that you either dont have the volumes, or you dont want to make empty promises. Im just curious because I dont want to see the manga end quickly.

OH! and another question, sorry for having so many....If the manga is liscensed, do you plan to continue translating and scanning it?

Anyway thank you for all the wonderful chapters of Ichigo 100% and I wish you all a good day

Waya475

Re:A question
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 06:48:25 PM »
No.  I assume Cgoten won't be a penis and he will stop once it is licensed.  I hope that if it is licensed, that you go out and buy it.  Yanime is planning to do Ichigo as long as it goes.  Also, 11 is the total number of volumes out in Japan right now.  That is why there are only 11 on the site.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 08:17:59 PM »
Yeah, we'll keep adding volumes to the list as they're released in Japan.

And if the series gets licensed, we'll think about what to do then. I don't wanna think about it right now. ;)

Offline RedMonkey

• Clean
  • Fear the Red Monkey!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 11:35:00 PM »
Hmm, if Ichigo 100% stops bcuz its licensed, then I will have ta wait till its out in the U.S. but i've alrdy read up to ch. 74 nooooooooooooo!!! It'll be so long before they release up to that volume. I can learn japanese in the meantime or I can train monkeys to swim to Japan and swim back with loads of manga and games from japan......dammit! that plan still requires me to know japanese.....
Oh, where art thou RedMonkey?

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2004, 12:24:59 AM »
We will decide what to do if/when it is licensed. Anything until then is just premature.

This is going very much off-topic. I am locking this thread.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

anything