Author Topic: Family Reunions *rolls eyes*  (Read 3941 times)

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
Family Reunions *rolls eyes*
« on: August 07, 2004, 08:49:30 PM »
Okay, honestly, who invented these damn things?! I do not believe that there is a person on the face of the planet except for those strange aunts and uncles we all have who want to see everyone. Personally, I would feel more comfortable if I did not know 9/10ths of the family members that I meet on these junky things.

I had to go to one today and I ended up driving three hours into the middle of nowhere, so that we could sit on my crazy cousin's porch while everyone gets drunk off a bunch of coronas and all the kids jump on the trampoline and then whine like bitches when they fall off and get hurt.

I also ended up having to hug (ugh, my god, why must we hug?!) a bunch of people who evidently know me or something, who I have no memory of. These things can be summed up in one word: Rediculous
In the name of god, inpure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation, amen

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re:Family Reunions *rolls eyes*
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 08:53:45 PM »
Yeah, family sucks. Especially extended family that you don't even know. -_-

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 08:55:01 PM »
Those guys suck too. My fricking cousin ownz an Emu farm. What the hell is an Emu anyways, and why would someone farm them?!
In the name of god, inpure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation, amen

GianaW4K

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 09:57:56 PM »
I hate family reunions and family. It's even worse for the holidays. I have to visist my neices and neohews in Arizona, then go to El Paso to visit my unrelated brothers and sisters, then to Mexico to visit my grandmother, and last of all to Denver to visit my cousins, aunts and uncles. I hate it when I visit in Denver. My six year old cousin worships me but is to shy to even talk to me so she basically learned english for no damn reason.

Emu's are cool. Well that's what I think at least.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 10:00:16 PM »
Wow... if I was in your shoes, I think I'd be forced to kill myself man, that really sucks. I guess I'm not a Family Guy -nudge nudge wink wink-.... that was lame

GianaW4K

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2004, 10:09:01 PM »
I've spend most of my life in solitude. I only go outside my room for school, when I have to work(I volenteer), and to get food. Whenever I visit my family I stay away from them.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2004, 10:10:41 PM »
Thats the way to be man, gotta be isolated... the only way to live :P

GianaW4K

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2004, 10:14:14 PM »
It's hard here though. My brother can break into my room at any moment my friends can spy on me and ask me the same fucking question every second. My parent try pry in my life when all I want is to be in peace.

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2004, 10:18:03 PM »
Heh, that sucks pretty bad. You remind me of someone I know though... how old are ye?

GianaW4K

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2004, 10:20:40 PM »
Ha! I can sound like many :P

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2004, 10:22:27 PM »
Vague responses... another one of my personal favorite pasttimes

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2004, 01:16:42 AM »
i don't even know half of my family...

but the family that i do know/have contact with aren't into the whole reunion thing. and right now, one of my aunts is holding a really stupid grudge against my family (meaning my mom, my brother, and me. and all our pets too... haha) so for the past few years, family get togethers have been sorta split up.

i'm not really a family person. but it's nice to see them once in a while i guess... i'm sorta the black sheep of the family. or actually, i'm the gray sheep. because my aunt (the evil one) is more of a black sheep than me...

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2004, 01:20:10 AM »
Ive only had to go to one family reunion(thank god) and that was when i was like 7... or 8..

Cherry

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2004, 01:22:20 AM »
I happen to like family reunions  ;D i get to meet a bunch of rich aunts and uncles i never knew existed, i smile and be myself and they give me hundreds of dollars.

Offline CCLemon

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Translator
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2004, 03:08:22 AM »
I happen to like family reunions  ;D i get to meet a bunch of rich aunts and uncles i never knew existed, i smile and be myself and they give me hundreds of dollars.

Money making time?

--;

Lovely.

anything