Author Topic: ichigo last volume  (Read 2284 times)

Offline three82

• Clean
  • Tsukie's Fan
ichigo last volume
« on: August 06, 2004, 07:01:41 PM »
i wanna know, what volume that be the last volume of Ichigo Manga? Is it volume 11 like at http://yanime.animeneko.net ...
If not is there anyone know what the last volume of the manga

Waya475

Re:ichigo last volume
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 07:03:30 PM »
It isn't done yet.  It is still running, so therefore, there is no last volume.

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 09:19:26 PM »
The only reason the listing stops at volume 11 on the archive site is because I don't have the official chapter titles, nor the cover artwork since the collected Volume 12 has not been published yet.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline three82

• Clean
  • Tsukie's Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 08:39:53 PM »
i'd like to know on the japan what chapter is published now 'n in the what volume ...
i can't wait to see the next chapter of ichigo (personaly i want to see what the next happened to TSUKASA, is she fall in love with grandson of owner cake store or shestill expected that manaka would turn around to her, because i love that character, n it make me to make a manga like this)
by the way, why chapter 75 isn't published yet at yanime.animeneko.net ...

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 10:31:39 PM »
Chapter 75 was delayed a bit because of my other duties (paying job, fixing these forums, etc). Sorry, but things happen. Expect it out Tuesday the 10th.

People always ask what the Japanese release is. Volume 11 is the latest compiled volume, and the chapters that will make up volume 12 are running in Jump right now.

The main question is answered, and the only thing left it to go off-topic, so I am locking this thread.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious