Author Topic: people getting banned....  (Read 10399 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
people getting banned....
« on: August 04, 2004, 04:34:43 PM »
Why are yall banning people if we arn't doing anything? i mean... you banned me and then you banned niros.... whats up with that... don't ask how i got back on.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

Re:people getting banned....
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 04:38:00 PM »
I didn't ban anyone.  Cgoten had his reasons.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 04:40:12 PM »
Because of the fact that I had at least, no joking, 1,000 emails of stupid-ass posts that he, for some reason, wanted an email about. Granted, it's not a good reason to ban him, I also really don't care. >_>

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 04:42:15 PM »
yea but you also banned me... i never pmed you.. if i did i really needed something... but please put him back on.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 04:43:53 PM »
yea but for some ppl this is the only way for ppl to tlak to him

Offline AnimeLover19

• Slightly Buzzed
  • complex one....
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2004, 04:46:34 PM »
WOW! O_O You people got banned for now reason? That's sucks. That's called injustice, INJUSTICE I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!!  >:( lol j/k. ^^' Uh? Don't mind me, I drank kool-aid again. (sigh) note to self, you better stop drinking too much kool-aid. ^^' Ja ne!  ;)

Their love will always be......forever and ever.....¤~§~¤

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2004, 04:49:03 PM »
ITS WRONG TO  BAN PPL FOR NO REASON!! its wrong, really wrong. * please don't bann me again* * ducks*

Waya475

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2004, 05:01:05 PM »
It wasn't for no reason.  That would have kept happening if Cgoten hadn't done it.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2004, 05:04:22 PM »
well he promises to never pm him if you put him back on. plz plz plz!!!

Cherry

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2004, 05:33:52 PM »
Why did you get banned Angel?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2004, 05:34:13 PM by Cherry »

Waya475

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2004, 05:42:07 PM »
well he promises to never pm him if you put him back on. plz plz plz!!!

It wasn't PMs.  Over 1,000 emails were sent to Cgoten due to his requesting to be notified of posts.

GianaW4K

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2004, 05:48:41 PM »
Why would he do that, I mean he doesn't even post? Angel why do you even care if Niros gets banned or not?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2004, 05:57:09 PM »
i don't know why i got banned.

i care cause he's my friends. and he said he never e-mail him!!

Waya475

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2004, 06:23:29 PM »
HE didn't do the emailing, his account did.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2004, 06:30:03 PM »
Yeah, there is no reason why Cgoten should have allowed that to go on, especially since he barely even posts. And now... we banned Angel? How is she here then? O_o