Author Topic: From the Creators of Southpark  (Read 4834 times)

Offline unhinged_loon

• Clean
From the Creators of Southpark
« on: August 02, 2004, 08:07:04 PM »
From the Creators of Southpark:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/team_america/

*edit*
Note that Quicktime is needed.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 08:10:24 PM by unhinged_loon »

Uzumaki

Re:From the Creators of Southpark
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 10:06:09 PM »
........................... :o.  I honestly dont know what to think lol.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 10:35:45 PM »
haha............. i might actually go see that.

hehehe...

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 01:22:32 PM »
*moves to the Movie Forum*

Cherry

Re: From the Creators of Southpark
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2004, 05:02:11 PM »
I will not go watch it. not even if you paid me. XP

I guess u can say i have alot of asian pride in me cuz, i kinda did get offended when i saw a commercial, and it seems like the bad guy is a north korean dude. not nice. even tho im south >>; still. not very pleasing to me.

anywayz. their like.....clay

Waya475

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 06:42:57 PM »
Um...the leader of North Korea IS pretty much a bad guy.  He wants nukes and is a dictator o_o.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2004, 08:00:16 PM »
Um...the leader of North Korea IS pretty much a bad guy.  He wants nukes and is a dictator o_o.

Heh, not to mention being South Korean, you should probably hate North Korea, no? Or do you want to be part of that nation again? <<

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2004, 08:19:48 PM »
Yeah.... I'm not going to watch that shit. I don't like South Park, so I doubt I'd like that.

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2004, 08:26:19 PM »
I am a fan of south Park but two dolls making out is not what I plan to see any time soon.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2004, 05:43:03 AM »
Eww...puppets doing that kind of stuff is just disgusting. Consider this movie offensive to some people.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2004, 07:22:12 AM »
Eww...puppets doing that kind of stuff is just disgusting. Consider this movie offensive to some people.

Whoa whoa... why the hell is the act of two plastic heads kissing more "disgusting" than actual kissing when it requires actual interaction and saliva? That doesn't make much sense to me... especially since many children do that exact thing with their dolls when they are younger. That's like saying "oh my God, there's a scene where wone of them gets blown up, its so scary!" Compared to a scene in another movie where a person gets blown up and the special effects are top notch...

Cherry

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2004, 11:21:16 AM »

Heh, not to mention being South Korean, you should probably hate North Korea, no? Or do you want to be part of that nation again? <<

north or south koreans, we are still the same. watching taegukgi made me realize this ^^

The eyes on the clay dolls are scary o.o so big..

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2004, 11:11:13 AM »
They're not clay, they're marrionettes.  And I hate to break it to you, but whether or not Kim Jong Il is korean or jewish is irrelevant.  He's still a tyrannical maniac that loves to direct crazy plays and oppress his people.  I just saw this film two nights ago and I hole-heartedly endorse it.  Yes it has some exceptionally offensive moments, but underneath all the political incorrectness is a very topical and poignant film that chooses no sides and exposes the idiocy behind all factions relating the "War on Terror."  In the end it makes no real judgement on the social problems it exposes, and instead it finishes the plot in an overly intentional cliched manner, which is meant as yet more social criticism.  Some of my favorite scenes included the puppet sex scene (which was like watching marrionettes perform the kama sutra), the final speech at the end, and the songs.  The songs are amazing with brilliant lyrics like "America!  FUCK YEAH!"  Also, the gratuitous thunderbirds references made my day, that and we threw some drunk assholes in jail.  A great night for movies.
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2004, 11:36:04 AM »

Whoa whoa... why the hell is the act of two plastic heads kissing more "disgusting" than actual kissing when it requires actual interaction and saliva? That doesn't make much sense to me... especially since many children do that exact thing with their dolls when they are younger. That's like saying "oh my God, there's a scene where wone of them gets blown up, its so scary!" Compared to a scene in another movie where a person gets blown up and the special effects are top notch...

Because, it's dolls doing it. It's disturbing. I'd rather see two real people doing it than two inanimate toys.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2004, 03:53:51 PM »
what the fuck, who cares about dolls kissing (or whatever else they did) they're freakin dolls. just sit back, relax, and enjoy the movie instead of worrying about whether the dolls are gonna smooch or not.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

anything