Author Topic: Need help bad!!  (Read 10760 times)

Waya475

Re:Need help bad!!
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2004, 10:25:59 AM »
actually i am 13.... in 4 days so.... yea i am a teen.. and i have had 10 boyfriends.. and you don't think i know what it means... i know i know...i'm to young to understand the true meaning of love.... but, you know.... i really really think i have found the right guy for me

And I thought my friend's bitch girlfriend was a mananizer with 6.  Not calling you a slut or anything, but those boyfriends can't possibly have been very serious.  I have seen young girls call boys their boyfriends, and the boys are all

girl:  you want to sit by me on the bus?  Boyfriend~~ *snuggle*
boy:  *eating*  uh....k...

Seriously, you need to grow up a bit.  You obviously have no concept of love.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2004, 10:26:24 AM by Waya475 »

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2004, 10:28:28 AM »
i know... the were just big hores. :P

Well i reallly tthink that he is the one for me... ask me any question... and i will tell you the truth.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2004, 11:23:21 AM »
hey... its an admin!!
he has all the brains.

That's not exactly always true.  :-X
But, in this case, yea.  ::)

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2004, 11:42:21 AM »
lol.. your to young.. and the guy is to young.. seriously when i was his age.. i could still careless if i had a gf.. i just hung out with all my friends.. and like did stupid shit at that age, your still to young to understand a relationship.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2004, 11:57:47 AM »
he's 14 going on 15. i'm 12 going on 13. so.... yea.. i'm to young but he isn't.  :P
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2004, 12:25:55 PM »
he's 14 going on 15. i'm 12 going on 13. so.... yea.. i'm to young but he isn't.  :P

maybe his mom doesnt want him near you.. cause she thinks your to young?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2004, 12:28:47 PM »
i don't think she knows my age.  ;D

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2004, 12:31:12 PM »
i don't think she knows my age.  ;D

well if shes heard your voice or seen you.. then yea she could..

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2004, 01:00:08 PM »

maybe his mom doesnt want him near you.. cause she thinks your to young?

Very good possibility.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2004, 03:46:13 PM »
yea she's heard me... but never seen me.. and i sound difernet on the phone so ha!! LALALALA