Author Topic: Need help bad!!  (Read 10768 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re:Need help bad!!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2004, 06:09:24 PM »
* he's gives kiss for good luck*
*kisses him back*
Bring it on mommy!!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2004, 06:14:19 PM »
 ::) oh boy
And how can the world want me to change,
Theyíre the ones that stay the same.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2004, 06:14:59 PM »
* wins*

go to your room!!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2004, 06:15:35 PM »
you need help
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2004, 06:30:56 PM »
why do you say that?

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2004, 06:32:51 PM »
no reason at all :-X
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2004, 06:37:27 PM »
spill it!!! but.... i think he's fall out of love with me or something cause today he said he would talk to me later.. and left without saying i love you... or his mom was watching but...

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2004, 06:42:01 PM »
More then likely his mom was reading over his shoulder.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2004, 06:49:36 PM »
yea that to...

Waya475

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2004, 08:26:25 PM »
An admin should just make angel her own forum so we can follow all this stuff. I'd like to be up to date with information such as: Billy passed Molly a note saying he thinks his girlfriend is stinky and has cooties, to check yes or no if she wants to be his new 'gf'. Or how mark looks so mature now that he got a whisker.

I guess I could be nice and just keep out of this thread from now on. I just couldn't resist, though.

Best.  Post.  Ever.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2004, 08:42:19 PM »
but.... i think he's fall out of love with me or something cause today he said he would talk to me later.. and left without saying i love you...

You're 12... No offense, but you should really attempt to read some people's opinons. Its true that some were not to be taken seriously (heh...), but many were, and you are quite young to worry too much about this. And therefore *my* opinion is that you are over reacting. Wait a few years and you'll see what I mean.

Good post, Noose. ^^;;

Offline Transcending Kanzaki

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
  • Urumi Kanzaki is the greatest! ^.^
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2004, 08:53:28 PM »
hmm...you are 12 years old.  12.  

Not yet a teen, not a kid.  A tween, as some call it.  So you spoke to him for a month, and that automatically made him your boyfriend.  Sheesh, I think you are mixing relationship with infatuation/crush.    

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2004, 06:59:02 AM »
actually i am 13.... in 4 days so.... yea i am a teen.. and i have had 10 boyfriends.. and you don't think i know what it means... i know i know...i'm to young to understand the true meaning of love.... but, you know.... i really really think i have found the right guy for me

Offline unhinged_loon

• Clean
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2004, 07:47:37 AM »

You're 12... No offense, but you should really attempt to read some people's opinons. Its true that some were not to be taken seriously (heh...), but many were, and you are quite young to worry too much about this. And therefore *my* opinion is that you are over reacting. Wait a few years and you'll see what I mean.

Good post, Noose. ^^;;

Wise words from the Admin.  8)

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2004, 09:28:05 AM »
hey... its an admin!!
he has all the brains.

anything