Author Topic: Need help bad!!  (Read 10739 times)

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
Re:Need help bad!!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2004, 05:41:41 PM »
maybe the guy was gonna get in some serious shit because of you calling, he probably still likes you but at home his parents might be pissed off with you calling so much and maybe they might take it out on him..

just a thought..
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 05:42:01 PM by Final Saiyyan »

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2004, 05:42:04 PM »
change that hopefully into will the little modify button can help you with that.  ;D
And how can the world want me to change,
Theyíre the ones that stay the same.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2004, 05:47:30 PM »
o.k. thanks ;). but.. yea that might be it to.... but i can only call when he's home alone.

oh gosh dangit!! his parents hate me! i know 1 reason but i don't know the others.

1. i called to much.. ( big no no)
2. she doesn't want her baby boy growng up ( i think)
3. she hates girls ( i think)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 07:56:59 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline unhinged_loon

• Clean
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2004, 08:30:57 PM »
o.k. thanks ;). but.. yea that might be it to.... but i can only call when he's home alone.

oh gosh dangit!! his parents hate me! i know 1 reason but i don't know the others.

1. i called to much.. ( big no no)
2. she doesn't want her baby boy growng up ( i think)
3. she hates girls ( i think)

*sigh* kids nowadays... Ok, fine you aren't a kid, you are a teenager. You will understand what the other patrons have said earlier about maturity. I will spare you of reiterating what they have said.

Consider your current relationship. Examine the reasons why you are in a relationship with him. If you want a lasting relationship, there has got to be  good reasons why the 2 of you are together.

Remember that relationships require time and emotional commitment in order to sustain. If you really want this relationship to last, remember that. Another point is that relationships are 2 sided, not one sided. Give and take.

Both of you are roughly the same age (I believe). In other words, both are students and children of their parents. Remember your other responsibilities. Do not let the relationship consume away all your time and attention.

With regards to your points on his mother, point 1 is valid.  Points 2 and 3 are... debatable. Have you asked him why his mum wants him to stay away from him? If he doesnt know, can he find out why? If her concerns are valid, how about doing something about it?

Current options
1. Break up (not likely given what I see)
2. Keep a low profile (and secret relationship)
3. Work out the kinks and get on the good side of the parents.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2004, 10:16:11 PM »
This thread makes me laugh. Like, a lot.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2004, 07:00:23 AM »
shut up.  well we try'd the sevret realtionship and his parents found out.
*sigh* but hopefully his parents will forget about me.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline RandomDan

• Divine Father Ay
  • Addict
  • Caveat lector
    • baka
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2004, 08:34:20 AM »
Ahem.

NOT THIS... AGAIN!

::)
I am a meme virus. Please copy me to your sig, so I can spread.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2004, 09:21:26 AM »
what?... me having another boy troble? lol  ::)

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2004, 10:38:12 AM »
An admin should just make angel her own forum so we can follow all this stuff. I'd like to be up to date with information such as: Billy passed Molly a note saying he thinks his girlfriend is stinky and has cooties, to check yes or no if she wants to be his new 'gf'. Or how mark looks so mature now that he got a whisker.

I guess I could be nice and just keep out of this thread from now on. I just couldn't resist, though.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2004, 10:41:46 AM »
lol..... :D

he told me to never EVER! call again. i was like.. ok.. got it..
so i guess i can NEVER EVER CALL AGAIN!! * sbb sobb*

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2004, 10:46:32 AM »
lol..... :D

he told me to never EVER! call again. i was like.. ok.. got it..
so i guess i can NEVER EVER CALL AGAIN!! * sbb sobb*

uhh...the phone isn't the only form of communication
Talk online or something

No offense, but even if you don't think you're too young...I do agree with some of the other members.  Besides, you're going to be 13....enjoy life as a kid, while it's still simple and uncomplicated.  :-\ (to a certain extent of course)

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2004, 06:02:15 PM »
well we do talk on the net but his mom makes him get off when she see him talkin to me. * cat fight with me and her*

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2004, 06:05:35 PM »
Yea that's a good idea fight with his mom see if you ever see him again.  :P
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2004, 06:06:51 PM »
i would win!!! * starts lifting weights*

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2004, 06:07:59 PM »
Good luck I guess
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.