Author Topic: Need help bad!!  (Read 10771 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Need help bad!!
« on: August 02, 2004, 11:39:31 AM »
Please help me. see me and my boy friend were trying to keep our relationship a secret and... i called to much and and.. his parents know bout me. He told me to never call again ever. and and.. now i'm scared. What do i do?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
Re:Need help bad!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 12:04:25 PM »
"Relationships" come and go every few days with people your age. Just fine another one.

Cherry

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 12:34:14 PM »
^ i agree  ::)

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 01:16:51 PM »
it's pretty obvious that he doesn't want to get serious with you. nor should he, seeing how young you are.

dont' take any offense but... kids your age really are NOT ready for relationships like that. you may think you are, but it's not right. one day you'll look back on all this and realize how childish you're being when trying to act mature.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

cuteflyz89

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 01:34:47 PM »
wow thats one hell of a situtation I would just wait a while and let him cool off if hes mad. and then see if he calls or anything like that or write him and email him a letter saying sorry for getting u in to trouble if I did and thats what I would do but I have NEVER and dont plan on getting a koibito anytime soon (boyfriend) so well hope things work out for u!

Offline HAPPYGOLUCKY

• Budding Addict
  • Modinators make Jesus cry.
    • PEPE'S LAND
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 04:04:23 PM »
hahaha...kids couseling kids on being kids. Isn't it ironic...don't ya think?

Don't worry, it doesn't get any better over time...it's just frustrating in different ways. Sorry.  :-\
OHHH, The Drama!

Offline Haruka loves you

• Beyonce's Slave
  • Addict
  • I <3 you.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 04:17:16 PM »
Yea you are only 12 a bit young for these things, plus it will just be stressful until you are old enough to date. Boys that age are so stupid..o_o

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2004, 05:15:34 PM »
um... well he e-mailed me back and said he's not really mad... and hopefully everything will be o.k. but what if it isn't ok? man.. but i'm NOT to young. to yall i am but to me i'm not.  ok i was young in 3rd grade when i had my frist bf... but i can see that. BUT I Am NOT TO YOUNG!!! AHHHHHH
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2004, 05:22:44 PM »
you're in denial.

you'll realize one day that kids are meant to be kids.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2004, 05:22:50 PM »
it's pretty obvious that he doesn't want to get serious with you.
I agree. If he hasn't told anyone yet then he doesn't plan on this relationship going very far.
And how can the world want me to change,
Theyíre the ones that stay the same.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2004, 05:24:22 PM »
well you don't know the hole story.... which i'm not going to tell. because.... yall will call me stupid for it. but... we do plan to keep this relationship. its been 1 month so far. so.... yea.

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2004, 05:26:00 PM »
You don't know I'll call you stupid. I might have had a relationship like it. You never know.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2004, 05:33:32 PM »
but we meet one day and then we talked on the net for awhile and then we became bf and gf. there happy. but.... i got to know him alittle more and more before that. so... please don't call me anything please.

Offline Animekitty

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sanity is over rated
    • animefan4ever
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2004, 05:35:47 PM »
I'm not going to call you anything one thing I do think is you should have gotten to know him alittle more before you decided to be bf and gf.
They canít see me,
But Iím still here.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2004, 05:37:46 PM »
i know i know. but hey.... its been 1 month since then so... yea. but... if i have another problem... i hopefully will post it on here.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 05:46:48 PM by Angel »