Author Topic: Can i...  (Read 7581 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Can i...
« on: August 01, 2004, 06:46:43 PM »
Can i be called the greeter. cause... i greet ever new person here.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
Re:Can i...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 06:55:28 PM »
Sure I in my arbitrary power giving ability give the unofficial and meaningless responsibility to you!
Hello!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 06:58:29 PM »
YEA!!! Thanks... oh by the way... the thing where it says princess angel.. can you change that to Greeter. please
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 07:01:49 PM »
No I can't as I have no idea how you change such things!
Hello!

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 07:02:59 PM »
I could do it if I wanted, but I don't like you.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2004, 07:03:48 PM »
Tsk tsk, no need to be rude!
Hello!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2004, 07:10:16 PM »
waaaaa mommy...!!! joking. but why do you not like me? did i do something to make you made a me?

Offline bum

• Addict
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2004, 07:13:03 PM »
errr, he was joking and, he cant do it anyway

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 07:14:10 PM »
oh... why do people always joke on me.. the nice girl... the girl who can't tell and joke from real life.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2004, 07:16:16 PM »
oh... why do people always joke on me.. the nice girl... the girl who can't tell and joke from real life.

Perhaps because it's easy, grow tougher skin it helps...
Hello!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2004, 07:18:37 PM »
well well.... its not my falt that i have a nig heart that i help people in need all the time like not all the people on here.  but but.... i some times let people walk all over me without even knowing it. My friends have to piont it out for me.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2004, 07:19:24 PM »
Gimme a few bucks and I'll show you how to read minds... :p
Hello!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2004, 07:20:13 PM »
ok where do you live? just joking... i sometimes let people walk all over me like... give them stuff for school and never get it back.. or they yelll at me and i start to cry.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 07:21:19 PM by Angel »

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2004, 07:23:08 PM »
Wear black, talk tough, never let em see ya bleed (or cry)...

Sure you wake up miserable and wanna die for being emotionally repressed, but noone messes with ya!
Hello!

Offline maho11757

• Clean
  • ED!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2004, 07:24:17 PM »
ok where do you live? just joking... i sometimes let people walk all over me like... give them stuff for school and never get it back.. or they yelll at me and i start to cry.

thats me to   lol im the nice one evertone walks over
i cant not be sad im not aloud
why do you look at me like im a freek?
why am i afrade to look at you?
why do u hate me so?
why cant me and you be firends?