Author Topic: scared.  (Read 4658 times)

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
Re:scared.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2004, 06:19:30 AM »
but... i am still thinking when school comes around her kids are gonna beat the shit out of me. And there boys so....

They have no right to touch you.  And if they do, simply report them.  If you're coming home with black eyes and bruises from school...someone's bound to figure that something's wrong.

Dun' worry about their problems.  Everyone has their controversies, and I think your dad sort of had the right idea to ground you for answering the door to some stranger.  If you look at it in a different perspective, he was just trying to protect you.  But, let them work out their kinks, shouldn't be your problem, but if things really do get that bad....maybe you should just notify another adult, and let them handle it if they see it necessary.

Offline unhinged_loon

• Clean
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2004, 07:11:43 AM »
@metroid
I used to operate in a forum without quotes, sig and avatars. Let this old man here get used to all the advanced functions.  ;)

but... i am still thinking when school comes around her kids are gonna beat the shit out of me. And there boys so....

Stick close to your friends. Less likely for them to come along and make trouble if they want to. Quit worrying so much. If they do come along, just get help to the authorities (I believe some US schools do have a cop stationed there, or is that due to watching american shows?!)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 07:12:11 AM by unhinged_loon »

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2004, 10:46:35 AM »
out school doesn't. but.. um he's gf is a fuckin bitch!! and i know for sure she will beat the shit out of me.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

anything