Author Topic: scared.  (Read 4671 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
scared.
« on: July 28, 2004, 08:26:27 PM »
 o.k. just like 30 mins ago, my naighboor came over and said that her husband has hert her, took the car, un hooked the phone lines, and un hooked the computer. so, she came over a told me and asked to call her friend. so i let her in, and i called my dad, hegrounded me cause i didn't know who it was. so... i'm grounded, from everything. but what i'm scared of is what will happened when her husband comes, back or will her family be mad at me for calling the cops? Please help me.. I'm so scared.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
Re:scared.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 03:28:53 PM »
dont worry as long as they dont know you helped her your ok

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 05:10:49 PM »
seems unfair since you tried to help her.. 0.o

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 08:16:16 PM »
he could be one of those crazed mad men or do you mean the family

Cherry

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 10:55:26 PM »
Wanna know my advice?

keep your nose out of their buisness, its adult stuff, their a married couple and fights happen, even if the lady asked for help, its between her and her hubbie. no biggie! dont be scared.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 11:14:05 PM »
that would be rude

Offline Haruka loves you

• Beyonce's Slave
  • Addict
  • I <3 you.
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2004, 12:53:11 AM »
Yeah don't worry about it, no reason to be scared. Now hearing strange voices is something to be scared about..

Offline bum

• Addict
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2004, 05:49:27 AM »
o.k. just like 30 mins ago, my naighboor came over and said that her husband has hert her, took the car, un hooked the phone lines, and un hooked the computer. so, she came over a told me and asked to call her friend. so i let her in, and i called my dad, hegrounded me cause i didn't know who it was. so... i'm grounded, from everything. but what i'm scared of is what will happened when her husband comes, back or will her family be mad at me for calling the cops? Please help me.. I'm so scared.

is her husband hot ?

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2004, 06:34:07 PM »
*ties evamon up and throws her out the window saying*
This is serious stay on the subject

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2004, 06:33:16 AM »
Wanna know my advice?

keep your nose out of their buisness, its adult stuff, their a married couple and fights happen, even if the lady asked for help, its between her and her hubbie. no biggie! dont be scared.

yea but, i learned in teen leadership that if someone really needs help, which she did, than you need to help them in every way you can. so i didn't know what to do, so i callled one of my friends, he said to call the cops, but i couldn't, so he 3 way'd the cops. So.... even if they are married, the same thing happened to me, my mom and dad got in a huge fight and someone got hert. Now i don't feel safe around cops. because i have gotton in trouble with them by runing away.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline unhinged_loon

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2004, 09:48:53 AM »
" o.k. just like 30 mins ago, my naighboor came over and said that her husband has hert her, took the car, un hooked the phone lines, and un hooked the computer. so, she came over a told me and asked to call her friend. so i let her in, and i called my dad, hegrounded me cause i didn't know who it was. so... i'm grounded, from everything. but what i'm scared of is what will happened when her husband comes, back or will her family be mad at me for calling the cops? Please help me.. I'm so scared."

Since you are a female (and not yet an adult from the look of things), opening the door to a stranger without adults (esp male) being present is very risky, to say the least. Even nieghbours that you know can be a risk as well, least of all one whom you do not know.

Helping out is good, but not when putting yourself  at risk. Thats why your father grounded you. It would have been better if you ask her to ask another neighbour for help. If an adult is present, have the adult handle it instead.

Another thing, the issue involved is very touchy. It is a family matter, and if it had been dragged over to your home, that would have been turned real ugly.

Regarding the calling of police: If there are signs of abuse or physical harm being done, calling of police is justified. If he comes screaming threats of bodily harm, call the police.

Offline metroid

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Decay is inherent in all compounded things"
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2004, 10:29:00 AM »
*whispers* psst, hey unhinged_loon. try the quote button :P

btw yea call the police if something like that is happening and it is beter to not let possible crazy ppl in.

I am working full time now and prolly wont be around much for the next 6 months.

Offline HAPPYGOLUCKY

• Budding Addict
  • Modinators make Jesus cry.
    • PEPE'S LAND
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2004, 10:57:08 AM »
yeah, this is all old news. Now we need an update.

ps-invest in a Glock home security system. It's the gift that keeps on taking.
OHHH, The Drama!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2004, 01:49:23 PM »
but... i am still thinking when school comes around her kids are gonna beat the shit out of me. And there boys so....
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 01:49:35 PM by Angel »

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2004, 10:01:09 PM »
why would they do that just cause you called the cops on thier parents thats just dumb

anything